"... I wanna be sedated"

7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

One striker up front doesn't necessarily constitute negativity but that's a different debate...

Quite; this debate is about music, and which was better, the NY or UK punk scene 🤪

4 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

Quite; this debate is about music, and which was better, the NY or UK punk scene 🤪

Ramones and the New York dolls or the Pistols, Clash and the Damed. No debate! I know who I’d pay to watch. 

4 minutes ago, swanker said:

Ramones and the New York dolls or the Pistols, Clash and the Damed. No debate! I know who I’d pay to watch. 

Who?

(The NY scene for me has come to be epitomised in my mind by Johnny Thunders)

We'd better talk football before this gets moved...So, what's your sedative of choice which can make being a Bristol City fan bearable right now? How does this affect your match day experience?

8 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

We'd better talk football before this gets moved...So, what's your sedative of choice which can make being a Bristol City fan bearable right now? How does this affect your match day experience?

1 sedative

Don’t switch on the radio, or Robins TV and consume copious amounts of alcohol, which works pretty well

2 match day experience

See item 1 - there isn’t one, which is a pretty good result currently

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

One striker up front doesn't necessarily constitute negativity but that's a different debate...

Although I'd argue that if said solo striker is slow-moving and not great at bringing the ball under control I'd say it is pretty negative.

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Had to click on it, I thought for a horrible moment you'd posted "All By Myself".

Yeah sorry, was expecting the link to embed. 

Now I'm not sure if you are referring to the excellent Johnny Thunders song or some other All by Myself...!

2 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

Yeah sorry, was expecting the link to embed. 

Now I'm not sure if you are referring to the excellent Johnny Thunders song or some other All by Myself...!

The horrible Eric Carmen ballad.

43 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Although I'd argue that if said solo striker is slow-moving and not great at bringing the ball under control I'd say it is pretty negative.

How on earth are we supposed to know who you are referring to.

• Haha 1