IGNORED

Todays games

Super

2 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

A Fulham fan tweets...

A Fulham fan replies...

Another Fulham fan replies...

Simple answer, he got played as the main forward, not as a 10, not as a left winger coming inside. But with Mitrovic he's never going to be the main forward for them.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Simple answer, he got played as the main forward, not as a 10, not as a left winger coming inside. But with Mitrovic he's never going to be the main forward for them.

Just looks a little lost now, huffs and puffs with little end product........great business for one good season.

Just now, Peter1450 said:

Just looks a little lost now, huffs and puffs with little end product........great business for one good season.

I'd have him back here, only way he would have worked out in a Warnock team would have been based on working hard and pressing when out of possession which they didn't do, Fulham have used him completely wrong. Would love to have him back here, imagine him and Weimann pressing together.

Results haven't been too bad for us today. A draw at Deepdale would've been good but beyond that...I'd say it's been reasonable for us.

Credit to Bielsa. He made bold call at HT. He took off the scorer (Bamford) and the guy who got the assist (Costa).

That's brave but it did the job, got them a bit more control in midfield. Roberts went up front, Alioski or Hernandez, in a way doesn't matter who goes wide and who goes inside as both can switch.

5 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

1 season wonder. No way he'd have scored near that amount for us again especially 

Absolutely no way you can tell that.

He got one season playing up front, so we can't compare his previous seasons played much deeper with his last one here. At Fulham, he's a No.10, not his most productive position I'd suggest.

13 minutes ago, hodge said:

I'd have him back here, only way he would have worked out in a Warnock team would have been based on working hard and pressing when out of possession which they didn't do, Fulham have used him completely wrong. Would love to have him back here, imagine him and Weimann pressing together.

I think Camarasa was preferred behind a striker for Cardiff. Camarasa a useful player too.

I wonder if Camarasa-Reid in a 4-4-1-1 might have seen a few more goals and survival for them. I'm glad it didn't of course!

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think Camarasa was preferred behind a striker for Cardiff. Camarasa a useful player too.

I wonder if Camarasa-Reid in a 4-4-1-1 might have seen a few more goals and survival for them. I'm glad it didn't of course!

I still don't think the types of chances they scored from were the type Bobby would thrive on, which is why I said about him being effective working out of possession

17 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Decent results for us in the main today - question is.....can we make the most of the opportunity tomorrow ??‍♂️?‍♂️?

It’s the hope that kills - Johnson so scared he will select the same safe 11 as the majority of the rest of the season - only we won’t be in the concourse standing in silence when the duffers team selection comes out!

There is though a glimmer of hope, Johnson seniors reaction and comments about the shambles last week will really have hurt - perhaps the hurt of those comments will galvanise him into setting the team up to press and get a result- not sit back and watch the opposition play

30 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Bar the top four the league is much of a muchness. 

Even then although I think that they are ahead of the rest of the league, I think they are comparatively weak, if you put the wolves side that got promoted and dare I say it the City side from the first half of that season the gap by Christmas would have been significant. 

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Today results are reflective of our season as a whole. We’re in and around the playoffs because everyone is else is shit too. 

Or, it’s an ultra-competitive league where anyone can beat anyone, and there are about 10 teams who are pretty much on a par vying for the playoffs. 

4 hours ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Nice Tom Lawrence red card at the end of the game there, which will give him a 3 match ban. Important player for Derby.

Derby probably have the toughest run in. 

Unlikely to be a tlthreat to the top 6, unless they very much deserve it. 

3 hours ago, Peter1450 said:

Last count I made it Fulham had 11 shots inside 55 minutes , not sure we’d get anything like that in 5 games atm

Archived