IGNORED

Flags

redpole

• Admin
2 hours ago, redpole said:

Am I right in saying we were not allowed to have our flags up at the ground tomorrow and for the rest of the season?? However it looks like every other team I see on the Telly is!! 

Where did you hear that flags were not allowed @redpole?

Just another example of our club not understanding the fan base. 

I was surprised they were not asking for flags 

16 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

They’ve been allowed to put SOME selected flags up.

where was the request for the flags @Dollymarie?

All My flags carry fire certificates so there is no problem with these flags in ground helping to create atmosphere which is stifled to say the least at home matches  ,do the club want fans to enjoy their day out ( not talking about present covid times ) lets get the gate rocking and we all need to play a part 

30 minutes ago, phantom said:

Someone mentioned it the other day and they were informed due to current climate people would not be allowed into ground to put flags up or even use existing flags in the ground like the Scott Murray flag that is stored away. 

I take it they have adverting all across the lower sections. 

It seems there are some flags that have been put out already, so I understand from some pics I’ve seen. 

Haven’t seen anything from the club announcing that fans can take flags to the ground. Seems all other clubs have managed to do it. 

I know some people who are a bit narked. 

BCFC - Thinking Like A Fan 

13 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

They’ve been allowed to put SOME selected flags up.

Are those the ones with "LJ walks on water" and "BS (BullSh1te) Rules" on ?

12 hours ago, redpole said:

Someone mentioned it the other day and they were informed due to current climate people would not be allowed into ground to put flags up or even use existing flags in the ground like the Scott Murray flag that is stored away. 

I take it they have adverting all across the lower sections. 

is the current climate only in Ashton Gate, only seems its clear in places like Brentford, Leeds and Preston displaying dozens of flags and proud to, surely we will have thousands of cardboard cut outs as its a chance to make a few quid and for fans to "be there"? guessing huge Bristol Sport flags/banners?

• Admin
9 hours ago, Harry said:

It seems there are some flags that have been put out already, so I understand from some pics I’ve seen. 

If the photos of the flags and crowdies I've seen is the final effort, I have to say the quantity is piss poor. 

Why is it as a club we continually make appalling decisions off the pitch 

43 minutes ago, phantom said:

If the photos of the flags and crowdies I've seen is the final effort, I have to say the quantity is piss poor. 

Why is it as a club we continually make appalling decisions off the pitch 

Totally agree with this.

Our club are always miles behind other in the championship.

I watched Brentford v WBA and Leeds v Fulham and it was unreal what the home clubs had done to thier grounds.

You wait and see today, just a few dotted around the singing quarter will be an emmbarrasment as its live on Sky.

Was thinking as well.

Thousands of us season ticket holders gave up the chance of a refund and opted for either A or B which is what the club wanted. Why couldnt the club do everyone of them a "Crowdie" for nothing as a thank you????

Club dont seem to care about us anymore.

15 hours ago, Magger1 said:

All My flags carry fire certificates so there is no problem with these flags in ground helping to create atmosphere which is stifled to say the least at home matches  ,do the club want fans to enjoy their day out ( not talking about present covid times ) lets get the gate rocking and we all need to play a part 

I don't think that a fire certificate gives you any immunity from coronavirus ?

19 hours ago, phantom said:

Some Fans asked to put flags out, this was rejected due to the current covid flying around.

The club / Bristol sport/ whoever, put selected flags out of their choosing. 

Archived