IGNORED

NEW Podcast: Forever Bristol City

headhunter

I thought I would embrace this age of social media by creating my first podcast channel - Forever Bristol City. Here's a link: www.foreverbristolcity.podbean.com 

Two episodes are already online, the first entitled In Conversation with .... Ian [yes, the guy who's always on Radio Bristol post-match]. I talk to Ian about his 50+ years supporting City and then, bringing matters right up to date, we discuss some of the hot topics featuring on OTIB this week including "the players I can trust" comment used by LJ [not for the first time].

The second episode is about my association with City which goes back 50+ years too and how, for part of that time, I had a level of behind the scenes involvement that just wouldn't happen these days; no, I'm not Phil Tottle but you'd be close !!! I then explain why I felt I had to create this podcast channel to let out all my frustrations about our current form and general leveling off, it seems, of progress this past two years.

We're going to have a go at doing some live streaming on match days [before during and after], regular previews and post game analysis plus interviews with fans and others who have a story to tell or a view to express - if you want to participate DM me. In theory we can have me +4 in the virtual studio for live discussions.

I hope the content will be appealing to those whose experience of City goes beyond the past 20 years so tell your City supporting mum & dad, indeed any mature folk like myself, that this podcast is up and running  - it may be the first they have ever listened to!!!

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

I thought I would embrace this age of social media by creating my first podcast channel - Forever Bristol City. Here's a link: www.foreverbristolcity.podbean.com 

Two episodes are already online, the first entitled In Conversation with .... Ian [yes, the guy who's always on Radio Bristol post-match]. I talk to Ian about his 50+ years supporting City and then, bringing matters right up to date, we discuss some of the hot topics featuring on OTIB this week including "the players I can trust" comment used by LJ [not for the first time].

The second episode is about my association with City which goes back 50+ years too and how, for part of that time, I had a level of behind the scenes involvement that just wouldn't happen these days; no, I'm not Phil Tottle but you'd be close !!! I then explain why I felt I had to create this podcast channel to let out all my frustrations about our current form and general leveling off, it seems, of progress this past two years.

We're going to have a go at doing some live streaming on match days [before during and after], regular previews and post game analysis plus interviews with fans and others who have a story to tell or a view to express - if you want to participate DM me. In theory we can have me +4 in the virtual studio for live discussions.

I hope the content will be appealing to those whose experience of City goes beyond the past 20 years so tell your City supporting mum & dad, indeed any mature folk like myself, that this podcast is up and running  - it may be the first they have ever listened to!!!

Good luck mate. Not sure I have enough for two podcasts weekly as I already listen to OSIB, but I'd be interested in fans stories like the first two! :)

24 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Thanks to all those who wished me all the best and also to Pete Hinton at OSIB for offering help & advice.

250 views of the post in under 4 hours with over 50 downloads of the podcast episodes - not a bad start. Hope you enjoy the content.

Enjoyable listen. As always everything about opinion.

Just hope our aspired coach doesn't pick Ian's midfield trio for tomorrows game.

Archived