IGNORED

11 you can trust of all time

daored

So as we await the latest group of 11 that Lee can trust (how many times), what’s your all time best 11 of players who could trust:

GK; Welch

RB: Orr

LB: Scott

CB: Taylor (S) / Carey

RM: Murray

CM: Shelton / Newman

LM: Tinns

CF: Torpey / Goater 

1 minute ago, daored said:

So as we await the latest group of 11 that Lee can trust (how many times), what’s your all time best 11 of players who could trust:

GK; Welch

Who would your manager be ?

2 minutes ago, daored said:

GK; Welch

It depends in which era you are talking about. Any player that puts on the City shirt i would say the manager at the time would trust. I think the latest issues are around how the players are told to play and trusting is not the issue. The issue is the players have potential and are great players but some how seem limited under LJ in some kind of restriction on how they play on the day.

2 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

For me terry cooper 

Alan dicks 

1 minute ago, City oz said:

It depends in which era you are talking about. Any player that puts on the City shirt i would say the manager at the time would trust. I think the latest issues are around how the players are told to play and trusting is not the issue. The issue is the players have potential and are great players but some how seem limited under LJ in some kind of restriction on how they play on the day.

I guess I was thinking more of those players that would leave everything on the field - the 100% players hence Torpey 

Archived