IGNORED

Johnson out

Red Army 75

• Admin

The team looks totally disjointed and due to the many changes it's like game 1 in the return all over again

This team looks clueless with nobody putting their foot on the ball and dictating play

For me, enough is enough now

Yeah I've been a bit on the fence with it for a while but I think his time is up now. We do actually have some cracking players but they aren't being utilised properly at all and I think he's lost the confidence of the dressing room, as well as the fans. Problem is I see us having a bad run, followed by a few alright games and it'll all be forgiven, which seems to be the usual pattern.

1 minute ago, phantom said:

The team looks totally disjointed and due to the many changes it's like game 1 in the return all over again

This team looks clueless with nobody putting their foot on the ball and dictating play

For me, enough is enough now

He’ll Just have To pick a team he trusts Wednesday 

He clearly does not have any idea what his best team is or even each players best position. He can’t blame individual errors. The problem is the lack of shape, cohesion and leadership. All pets of the game that the manager has to take responsibility for. 

Wells just scored as I typed but it changes nothing regarding Johnson. 

Chris Wilder in nearly the same timespan Lee Johnson has had in charge went from

League two champions with Northampton

League one champions with Sheffield United

Promotion from Championship with Sheffield United 

and made them effectively challenge for European qualification in the Premier League.

All the while Lee Johnson has taken nowhere with football getting worse year on year. 

Today is straw that broke the camels back for me. No excuses to be made re the crowd. The football is dirge and it’s change and over complication as standard. Don’t care how it finishes today or where we end up this season, next season will be a very long one with LJ in charge imo.

8 minutes ago, littlered said:

Yeah I've been a bit on the fence with it for a while but I think his time is up now. We do actually have some cracking players but they aren't being utilised properly at all and I think he's lost the confidence of the dressing room, as well as the fans. Problem is I see us having a bad run, followed by a few alright games and it'll all be forgiven, which seems to be the usual pattern.

Agreed.

The body language of the players says it all.

Time for change.

They don't look like they are playing for him. Defensively pretty inept, constantly changing the team and, to be truthful, you cannot imagine him giving anyone a b********g when they have played poorly.

Long punts from the back 4 when a ball playing centre half is commentating from the stands. 

Needs a manager with character now and some defensive onus. Build from the back

Archived