IGNORED

Johnson out

Red Army 75

Not interested in what weve sold. This bloke has had sums of money invested that weve never known at this club, yet continues to look clueless. 
Setting up with Afobe left wing says it all. 
Time to finish your friendship with the Johnson family Mr Lansdown and get someone in who can actually get something out of the most expensively assembled squad in our history. 

2 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

The really worrying thing is despite how poor we are and how inept LJ is SL still won't sack him. LJ has survived far more vociferous calls for his head

Perhaps a couple of thousand fans not renewing their SC's might cause a light to switch on in Mr Lansdown's head.

Johnson out out out

Before he even comes on and makes excuses,it’s not good enough the guy doesn’t know his best team he’s had long enough and our present form tells me we couldn’t beat our reserves .I don’t like change but it’s a result driven business and sorry it’s time for lansdown show he also wants success.sack the boss 

He did a good job when he came in, and I'll always be grateful to him for establishing us back in this division. I defended him when he took us on the record losing run but what we're seeing now is abject. How, after 4 years in charge, how can he put out the team he did last week, lose, then make 7 changes, then play 3 or 4 formations in one game - including at times playing a striker at CM? It's not even that he doesn't know his best XI...he doesn't even know the formation he wants to use. 

We've lost to two utterly average teams in Blackburn and Sheff Wed, and ultimately it is because there is no plan.

Change is needed.

I just don't understand it at this point:
We've seen this defence can be solid, but it's not performing
We've seen that all of our strikers can be prolific but we don't look dangerous going forward
We've seen that certain players are better utilised in their preferred positions but our manager continues to play them out of position
We've seen that we can play passing football but this season we seem unable to string any passes together

This squad is good enough to get promoted with just one strong leader in the middle of the pitch but it won't happen under Lee Johnson, he's tactically out played by almost all of the managers in this league, he cannot stick to one system and so we have no consistency and his grudge with Palmer in a time when we're screaming out for that Afobe, Palmer link up is killing us.

The season is over. Don't even bother coming at me with that "It's not over until it's mathematically over!" because it's clear to see we are not as strong as almost all of the promotion chasers, Cardiff included! It's time for LJ to go so that we can bring in a manager who can get some games under his belt before the pre-season and next season so he can make the changes needed and create some kind of identity for us!

1 minute ago, bris red said:

The sooner people realise Steve Lansdown doesn’t want Prem football the better.. a fantastic businessman but an awful football club owner.

A bit harsh I think but SL is ironically standing in the way of progress on the pitch whilst he persists with family friends.

8 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Enough with this shit. Sack him at the end of the season.

Anyone thinking Warnock would be a good idea is delusional. We need a coach who buys in to a long term future at the club. LJ did that and has taken up from c18th to c10th. We need a new broom to get us promoted. Johnson is not the answer.

Not end of season, NOW.

I really think we could loose the rest of our games this season and LJ would still be able to convince Lansdown to keep him at the club and have a ‘fresh start’ for the new season.

A proper manager would be ashamed of his team producing that garbage football after four and a half days in the job let alone four and a half years.

Dreadful football, signings at complete random, tombola team selections, no style of play, bullshit interviews, embarrassing behaviour on the touch line. 

Given unlimited patience and millions and millions of pounds worth of players to a bloke who hasn’t got a clue. He is a complete fraud.

Johnson out.

For the dwindling JOHNSON-IN camp.

He is...

IN-ept

IN-capable

IN-competent

IN-corrigible

and, in his opinion, IN-fallible.

He is..

OUT of his league

OUT of his depth

OUT of ideas

and hopefully OUT of here !

Can't wait to hear whose fault it is this time.

Which untrustworthy traitor will he point the finger at today?

I won’t be paying to watch any more games.

Its not that the season appears to be over, it’s that I cannot stand watching that absolute trash football. It genuinely makes me angry seeing Johnson play players out of position, start with millions of pounds of summer signings on the bench, and not play others at all when the game is crying out for them. 

And you know what it’s not like I even have anything better to do!

2 minutes ago, bris red said:

The sooner people realise Steve Lansdown doesn’t want Prem football the better.. a fantastic businessman but an awful football club owner.

That is truly nonsense.  I am a believer now that LJ time has come and he will be gone.  SL  has stated he wants season on season improvement.Thats his target. 

And we have had that, until  possibly this season.  No playoffs, as always he will then assess  and look at the picture at the end of the season.  I would suspect if we finish mid table as is most likely, then the managerial merry go round will spin again. 

However, the season ending and the start of the new one, no real pre season. But to say SL does not want premier league football is fake news.  He does. 

12 minutes ago, M.D said:

I just can't see the board getting rid and there is no chance of him resigning..

Yeh, but I can see them extending their little pet poodle's lucrative contract, after he gives them another impressive powerpoint presentation, heap loads of bulls**t, and points the finger of blame elsewhere.

15 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Gotta go

no wins in 7 for the billionth time. 

Bah bye 

Au Revoir 

Your second sentence sums it up. He’s reached the point where it is clear he will NEVER learn. How many chances can he be given to eradicate these abysmal runs that are a feature of his managerial career?

I was waiting for these types of threads and I can’t argue with there sentiments. It was a horrible watch from start to finish. Our players look confused as we switch between formations and personnel. Lee has had long enough to find our identity, we have had it when we played the high press, he will argue he’s sold his best players , totally gutted 

Archived