IGNORED

Sack or Back LJ? - POLL

Dynamite Red

Keep or Sack - LJ Poll  

1125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 changes to the team last week, 5 subs, multiple formation changes. Strikers on the wing, £40,000,000 of talent on the bench including two record signings.  Today sums up his management in a nutshell. You played a team you could "trust', no one to blame Lee but yourself, who are you blaming today?

SL please sack this clown.

Time to relieve him of his duties, looks completely devoid of ideas and the players look confused. 39 games into a season and our side has no cohesion, no consistent style of play.

Give the new man 6/7 games to learn about the side before a big transfer window. Perfect time to act.

Chris Hughton please.

I’ve on the whole backed, as I wanted him to do well and for us and succeed where Gary J didn’t. I wanted us to do the right thing and not change managers every 18 months. 

But now I am bored. Bored of always being the second best to just about every club in the Championship. There can’t be many clubs who fear us over the past couple of seasons. Football is dull, passionless and pretty much pointless. I can’t begin to predict or understand team selections or tactics. Something has to change. 

I think I strangely would be upset if Lee went. Basically I think he is a good guy but we should never have appointed him in the first place. The club is too big for him and the emotional attachment of the Lansdowns and the Johnsons is as much negative as it is positive. 

I noticed that every time the camera switched to him during the game he looked as it he hadn’t a clue what to do, puzzled and worried. Maybe, hopefully, even he knows his time is up. What on earth is he going to say in the post match interview? What is he going to say to the players during training? 

For the first time ever I say get rid. It’s apparent now the play offs aren’t a possibility. The body language of all the players looks confused and lethargic. They need a motivator primarily and someone who will get the best of what he’s got available. I’m sure names will be tossed about but the sooner the better with next season in mind.  

Just now, Red7 said:

He has no idea.

I think it's the opposite, he has too many ideas and overcomplicates it for himself. He's his own enemy. Our best performance days under LJ was when he was forced to choose a certain formation and team (17/18) 

Archived