IGNORED

Predict the post match interview

pongo88

Just now, Fordy62 said:

“Good pockets of play”

”Their keepers save from Baker was a real turning point”

”should’ve had a penalty” - Bannan on Weimann.

”Sheff W - strong outfit”

Lee?

Just now, Major Isewater said:

The crowd were nervous and got to the players . 
I picked the best team from my tombola. The box entries should have seen us win it .

Sheff Weds had more to play for than us. 

HAHAHA, I don't know whether to laugh or cry over this one. 

"I need to trust the inch in players I can have, I thought we played well on a left, right axis of forward rear movement, of course I'm dissapointed that the happiness is less than an optimal zone of success but we'll work hard on describing ways to change this in team presentations in the next few days, there is always a chance that we can move forward in a sideways approach and that we give ourselves the belief to succeed in fairness I thought that was close, we dust ourselves off and go again to maintain this approach to success"

'The players were too aroused early on. I must stop using strippers in the pre match team talk but that was someone else's idea. I was obviously absolutely perfect'. Takes nose out of SLs arse.

2 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Next game I'm going to pick the players i can trust.

"I thought we dominated it due to my tactical genius, just two mistakes from the players!"

Will Forest agree to 2 a side then?

9 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

"I need to trust the inch in players I can have, I thought we played well on a left, right axis of forward rear movement, of course I'm dissapointed that the happiness is less than an optimal zone of success but we'll work hard on describing ways to change this in team presentations in the next few days, there is always a chance that we can move forward in a sideways approach and that we give ourselves the belief to succeed in fairness I thought that was close, we dust ourselves off and go again to maintain this approach to success"

That's far too real to be a joke.

Just go Lee and stop hijacking this forum .....!

......the links were a little too tenuous, planned detail was a centimetre out, communication was too lengthly, Wednesday were not fooled into looking for the midfield......the hoofs were not trimmed.....we went looking for stealth but they found us out....

Archived