IGNORED

Predict the post match interview

pongo88

I give up and resign. The truth is, I was never good enough to be anything else other than a youth team coach.

Mr Lansdown has shown tremendous loyalty to me and my family, I will remain wealthy and loyal to him.

He's said he's happy with the performance levels and took positives from the game fine.

The problem is we've just played a bang average bottom half Sheff Wed side who have been in terrible form themselves, at home and still managed to have less shots, less shots on target (and less corners) than them over 90 minutes.

It's really not good enough if we see ourselves as a promotion chasing side.

Yes I agree with LJ our counter pressing was better than I've seen seen it in months, but where was the creativity and composure on the ball? Where was the 'on the ball' footballing identity he has spent the break working on and drilling into the players? 

It's all just so frustrating!

image.thumb.png.bcd7db5ef0cb2f7cb3c96d762371f263.png

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

What has he got against Nahki Wells? Seems to go in on him more than anybody else.

Jealousy, because Wells is a superior player than he ever was, and perhaps he has seen through the LJ BS already. Johnson can feel it, so has to attack him to make himself feel superior

3 minutes ago, WirralRobin said:

He's said he's happy with the performance levels and took positives from the game fine.

The problem is we've just played a bang average bottom half Sheff Wed side who have been in terrible form themselves, at home and still managed to have less shots, less shots on target (and less corners) than them over 90 minutes.

It's really not good enough if we see ourselves as a promotion chasing side.

Yes I agree with LJ our counter pressing was better than I've seen seen it in months, but where was the creativity and composure on the ball? Where was the 'on the ball' footballing identity he has spent the break working on and drilling into the players? 

It's all just so frustrating!

image.thumb.png.bcd7db5ef0cb2f7cb3c96d762371f263.png

He’s correct that we lost it because of our performances in both boxes and I would accept that as his analysis if this performance was a one off but it’s not. The lack of cohesion, ability with the ball and off the ball movement has been poor for 8 games now so it doesn’t wash to not comment on that and just say it’s down to both box performance 

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

So we're still waiting for the elusive "it was me, and I've really ballsed up again"  

Never going to happen, he thinks he more intelligent than everyone else and people actually believe his bullshit, I’m loosing all interest.

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Blokes just taking the piss now 

He’s been taking the piss fo a while now 

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

We lost the whole pitch.

I've lost my patience. I try and be level headed but honestly this has been coming all season. You know I've been tracking the stats and we've been outplayed and outhustled for months. 

I recall in Tampa LJ said to us that he wasn't certain what formation he'd be using in 19/20. Well we're a year on from that and he still doesn't know. I thought last summer that LJ might have a plan to change things but it's evident that there is no plan at all. 

God knows what the starting XI will be against Forest. 

Get someone new lined up and let's make a change.

Archived