IGNORED

Advertising banners in the Dolman

finbarr_in_z

Clearly the Thatchers, Centreline etc adverts will go when the fans are allowed back.. 

However there were some pretty good club badge ones that could be kept on (eg crowd surfers). Any idea if they belong to the advertisers or the club.

Got my eyes on the Cider Army one........

I can print you a lovely CIDER ARMY one at a very reasonable price complete with fire certificates 

On 28/06/2020 at 14:32, finbarr_in_z said:

Clearly the Thatchers, Centreline etc adverts will go when the fans are allowed back.. 

However there were some pretty good club badge ones that could be kept on (eg crowd surfers). Any idea if they belong to the advertisers or the club.

Got my eyes on the Cider Army one........

You know where to come :laugh:

• Admin

I don't mean this to sound a negative, but other clubs seem to just advertise sponsors already on the shirt

It's interesting that in the central sight line we were advertising some private jet company <- Just what the average football supporter needs !

18 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Whilst watching all the football on TV I'm surprised more clubs aren't using the empty seats as a giant advertising hoarding, if only to bring in revenue in the absence of the fans

Stops the ball going into the seating too.  I played a works cup final at a Roots Hall in front of about 120 people - all sat together.  Every time the ball went into the stands it took bloody ages to get the ball back.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I don't mean this to sound a negative, but other clubs seem to just advertise sponsors already on the shirt

It's interesting that in the central sight line we were advertising some private jet company <- Just what the average football supporter needs !

A good way of a generous benefactor slightly topping up his contributions (at market rates obviously)... Fictitious taxi companies need not apply! 

Archived