IGNORED

Controversial (warning issued)

AppyDAZE

Who really wants us to sneak a fortuitous win or two between now and the end of the season?

Call me a non-fan, call me wrong, call me anything you want. But I only think it will prolong the agony.

LJ's time here is up. It is obvious that he has ran around in circles in recent months. He needs to go, Forest need to beat us properly.

Sorry, said it.

Very controversial but I struggle to disagree. We ain't making the play offs with this clown( people can say otherwise but his formations, interviews say otherwise) in charge. I'm just past caring which is a sad state off affairs. I'm not renewing, I will focus on away games as its turgid enough down the gate these days,  with the football just making it even more of a chore.

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Who really wants us to sneak a fortuitous win or two between now and the end of the season?

Call me a non-fan, call me wrong, call me anything you want. But I only think it will prolong the agony.

LJ's time here is up. It is obvious that he has ran around in circles in recent months. He needs to go, Forest need to beat us properly.

Sorry, said it.

It does sometimes feel that the only way to get rid of a manager is to get a right pasting but in this case I don't think that has to happen the writing is on the wall as the song goes, he is on borrowed time and the players would probably have to deliberately play badly which would be a very slippery slope.

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Sorry, said it.

I expect there’s loads on here that would take a few more losses if it ment lj would go but are to scared to admit it , I’m with you .

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Sorry, said it.

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Whatever your opinion of the manager in charge, every City fan should always want the team to win every game regardless IMO

I’ve never, ever wanted us to lose a game . It just doesn’t sit right with me, but.

The season is over now. We will imo be going backwards by keeping Johnson any longer. I think it’s best for everyone , LJ included if it ended now. 
with that in mind , if we got done by 4-5 nil against forest and it meant the end for lee , then reluctantly I’d take it . ?

I don’t think it’s a case of us even being able to sneak any wins. Let alone whether we’d want to or not. 
Forest, Boro & Swans away. No chance. 3 defeats. 
Cardiff & Preston home. Highly unlikely. 
Just leaves Stoke & Hull at home - both who’ll be scrapping to stay up, whereas we’ll be going through the motions by then. 

I honestly can’t see another win, based on the 2 games we’ve seen since comeback. 

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Hand on heart i want us to lose until Lansdown sacks him, if that means 9 straight defeats for instance then so be it.

wow

So what happens if you get your way and LJ is sacked

Lansdown then gets another manager in who is not your choice 

What do you do then Throw toys out and hope we lose another 9

Be careful what you wish for.  A new manager or head coach could be even worse than LJ, especially as we won't be willing to pay him a fortune.

On a brighter note, we are 13 points away from relegation with 7 games to go, so we should be safe even though I can't see us winning any of them. The playoff's are now a long forgotten pipe dream.

Sometimes you just want the best thing for the club. At this point the best thing isn’t necessarily wins, it’s for us to be shot of LJ. 

I love Bristol City, but if it’s for long term improvement of our club, I’d gladly see Forest put 8 past us as much as it pains me to say. 

LJ is like a loyal family dog. But we need to be humane and put Fido down. He needs his Tinnion moment. 

1 minute ago, Maltshoveller said:

wow

So what happens if you get your way and LJ is sacked

Lansdown then gets another manager in who is not your choice 

What do you do then Throw toys out and hope we lose another 9

If that manager serves up the same kind of crap Johnson has 4 years into his tenure then yes my response would be the same.

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Be careful what you wish for.  A new manager or head coach could be even worse than LJ, especially as we won't be willing to pay him a fortune.

On a brighter note, we are 13 points away from relegation with 7 games to go, so we should be safe even though I can't see us winning any of them. The playoff's are now a long forgotten pipe dream.

Disagree. Couldn’t be any worse. 

17 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Sorry, said it.

Season ticket holder and bored of this shit. Not looking forward to next season with LJ at helm so while cant go why not

I understand the argument - not sure I ever actually want us to lose though. 

I never wanted him in the first place but do people actually think he will be sacked? He’s not yet close to his best bad run with us. I don’t think SL has any intentioned getting rid. That would mean admitting the project wasn’t working. 

Archived