IGNORED

Controversial (warning issued)

AppyDAZE

LJ won’t be going anywhere even with another of his long losing runs. SL’s loyalty to the Johnson’s seems to override the bigger picture of results on the pitch. Even when it came to sacking GJ it was all done nicey nicey with a press conference (when does that ever happen for a sacking?)

It all seems too comfortable for LJ, never get the impression he’s under much pressure from the board.

Never want City to lose, but if we have to lose the battle to win the war, so be it.

To lose again at Forest, would really piss me off, but it could be the assassin's bullet that finally/hopefully ends Johnson's mismanagement of a great club with so much promise and potential.

• Admin
19 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Whatever your opinion of the manager in charge, every City fan should always want the team to win every game regardless IMO

"Should" we? 

What about this scenario?

We win a few games between now and the end of the season, LJ stays in position and we tread water etc for yet ANOTHER season

OR, we don't do well, get rid of LJ. Bring in someone with a clue on how to manage a side and play to the players strengths and actually get into the top 6 next season and stay there 

19 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

90 percent want him out, mate. Don't call me Gas for that or you're calling the other outers GAS.

Agree - with all the frustrations in lives away from football at the moment, football is one of the few releases we have at the moment.

To me this is why people are a lot less tolerant of this rubbish on display at the moment

Yet AGAIN we are in one of those infamous losing runs, and 23rd in form and goals conceded tables

LJ and a few others scattered around Bristol City are VERY lucky at the moment that their are no fans in the ground at the moment as they will be able to continue to bury their heads in the sand pretending things are all rosey

17 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

LJ's ineptitude as a young coach / manager, call it what you will , needs to be exposed . i never want City to lose, I've been a fan since 1970 ffs. But any kind of upturn is only going to cover over the cracks temporarily. We need to look to the next name in our long, proud history. I thank Lee for many things he has done here, but the time has come for change. CTID. Me a non-fan for this,  you couldnt be more wrong  folks

I don't doubt your passion, but look at the above and then at your opening post:

You say you never want City to lose - but that's precisely what you did say in your first post. 

You say that you shouldn't be called a non-fan (whatever that is!) - but that's precisely what you invited in your first post.

5 hours ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

So your point is we will go down anyway?

I think a good chance if Johnson remains here and uncle Steve refuses to bankroll another squad building "project" so the coaching genius has to work with all the players he appears to have confused the **** out of, or worse totally alienated by throwing them under buses.

Archived