IGNORED

Forever Bristol City: Live chat 6.30 PM tonight

headhunter

We're having a live debate at 6.30 PM this evening when we make the case for and against LJ retaining his position as Head Coach.

The abysmal start to this mini-season leaves City with the nigh impossible task of needing to win 6 of the last 7 games to have any chance of grabbing 6th position. This has led to demands that LJ should leave with these now coming from those who have supported him in the past.

This is the link to hear Ian, Dan and myself talk about this hot topic and make your own contribution:  

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/Forever%2BBristol%2BCity/s-xok8T7gupo 

20 minutes ago, headhunter said:

We're having a live debate at 6.30 PM this evening when we make the case for and against LJ retaining his position as Head Coach.

The abysmal start to this mini-season leaves City with the nigh impossible task of needing to win 6 of the last 7 games to have any chance of grabbing 6th position. This has led to demands that LJ should leave with these now coming from those who have supported him in the past.

This is the link to hear Ian, Dan and myself talk about this hot topic and make your own contribution:  

Not a good time for those of us on Asian time. 

And btw mods... when are you finally gonna get the web site sorted out so that I can come on here without a VPN?? i mean look how many fans and wannabe fans who, when they click on OTIB.CO.UK anywhere east of the Bay of Bengal, get a  CANNOT LOAD message ??? I reported it over a year ago. Deary me. 

With no Sound of the City tonight why not listen to our live Podcast at 6.30 PM where we'll be discussing, amongst other topics,  the case for and against LJ retaining his position as Head Coach:

Here's the link: https://www.podbean.com/lsw/Forever%2BBristol%2BCity/s-xok8T7gupo

If you download the Podbean App its feasible to join the debate as a participant but as this is our first live attempt I'll apologize in advance if you can't get in !!

ANGRY FANS.jpeg

Thanks to Liam, Dan, Ian & Fevs for joining me in the virtual studio and the audience of c100.

We'll do another live event in the 2nd half of Wednesday's game at the City ground

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Thanks for letting me join in.

My pleasure.

10 hours ago, headhunter said:

I'll post the recording as an Episode on the Podcast Channel right now - any feedback welcome

Brilliant. 

Im sure others would give it a listen, if they missed the original broadcast.

23 hours ago, headhunter said:

Is there a link to the podcast, please?

Many thanks

19 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Hi Guys still looking for some one to help me listen to the pod cast

All I am getting is

Podcast App & Podcast Player - Podbean

you have to download the app on to your phone or iPad, then you can listen to it

1 hour ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Is the chairman joining the debate?

It would be good if he did. It will be interesting what he and Ashton have to say when the season is over viz. play-off chance mathematically gone.

PS - to all who have offered +ve comments on what we've done so far may I say thank you. 

Archived