IGNORED

The team for this Wednesday.

Roadrunner

What will he do, play Nahki and Benik down the middle with Kasey Palmer just behind. A start for Zak Vyner and Eliasson. Marley Watkins on the bench in case it goes wrong. PLay a 5,4,1 and try and hang on for a point, which would be an improvement.Will we have two players on the post when defending corners. After 7 changes on Sunday my guess is he will play the same starting line stating "as we played well up to their two goals." I will give the players my trust in them to do a job.See you all on Wednesday night.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

It

doesn’t      Matter     Who’s      In

our-starting     Eleven           We’ll

Be-shit                 Whoever-Starts

LJ-out 

If you are suggesting that we can have a super-powered 12 year-old girl from a Netflix show as our starting CM then I am all aboard the "Fordy in" bus.

34 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

What will he do, play Nahki and Benik down the middle with Kasey Palmer just behind. A start for Zak Vyner and Eliasson. Marley Watkins on the bench in case it goes wrong. PLay a 5,4,1 and try and hang on for a point, which would be an improvement.Will we have two players on the post when defending corners. After 7 changes on Sunday my guess is he will play the same starting line stating "as we played well up to their two goals." I will give the players my trust in them to do a job.See you all on Wednesday night.

Vyner on the wing, Afobe centre half, Dasilva up front as the lone striker with Weimann at left back. Nahki probably in goal. Thats what I hope he does. 

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It

doesn’t      Matter     Who’s      In

our-starting     Eleven           We’ll

Be-shit                 Whoever-Starts

LJ-out 

I have to hand it too you fordy, I’m actually gutted there seems to be somebody who dislikes lee jay more than me , I’m preparing to up my game over the next couple of days.

Just now, glen humphries said:

I have to hand it too you fordy, I’m actually gutted there seems to be somebody who dislikes lee jay more than me , I’m preparing to up my game over the next couple of days.

Do you know, I just started to type the sentence, “well, I wouldn’t say I really dislike Lee...” then I had to delete it because I realised it was just a massive lie. I don’t like him one little bit.

I really detest listening to that man. His misplaced arrogance, his uncomfortable smirk, his bull shit analysis (lies) and the management bollocks he thinks might confuse us into thinking he knows what he’s doing. Just absolutely everything. 

Do you know, I just started to type the sentence, “well, I wouldn’t say I really dislike Lee...” then I had to delete it because I realised it was just a massive lie. I don’t like him one little bit.

I really detest listening to that man. His misplaced arrogance, his uncomfortable smirk, his bull shit analysis (lies) and the management bollocks he thinks might confuse us into thinking he knows what he’s doing. Just absolutely everything. 

OTIB chipping in for your next birthday to have a 5 hour tactical analysis session with LJ

I know exactly what you mean, I think to myself I’m being childish disliking him as much as I do , but I can’t hide it I really dislike him.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

OTIB chipping in for your next birthday to have a 5 hour tactical analysis session with LJ

What club will that be at ?

48 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

:dunno:

43 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

Marley Watkins’s on the bench in case it goes wrong .... give me strength 

Yeah I know, we’ve been absolutely ******* mint without him since lockdown ended, eh?

I have no idea who will play after yesterday (& don’t care too much, either) but limited as he is, Marley at least puts the effort in & makes sure his opponent knows he is in a game, can you honestly say that about all of those that have featured more often than him?

He was critical of Wells post match despite him scoring.  I think that will be his justification for bringing in Diedhiou and having him up top with Afobe.  Maybe he will go with Nagy, Smith and Palmer as a midfield three and bring back Kalas in a three alongside Williams and Baker? Who knows?

4 minutes ago, AG City said:

He was critical of Wells post match despite him scoring.  I think that will be his justification for bringing in Diedhiou and having him up top with Afobe.  Maybe he will go with Nagy, Smith and Palmer as a midfield three and bring back Kalas in a three alongside Williams and Baker? Who knows?

Tbf Wells does deserve some criticism for how long it took him to get an attempt away in the 2nd half when played in by O'Dowda, took a touch had the chance for a shot but took another shot and got closed down

This is the team I'd like us to try. Realise Vyner a bit of a curve ball but we desperately need a ball playing defender and I wonder if he is an option who can play at centre-back but also slot into midfield as needed for a bit of flexibility. 

Maenpaa

Hunt (assuming Pereira not fit)

Vyner

Williams

Baker

Jay

Smith

Nagy

Palmer

Afobe

Wells

Subs:

Bentley

(Hunt if Pereira fit, O'Dowda if Pereria not fit))

Kalas

Rowe

HNM

Eliasson

Paterson

Weimann

Diedhiou

Archived