Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

The team for this Wednesday.

What will he do, play Nahki and Benik down the middle with Kasey Palmer just behind. A start for Zak Vyner and Eliasson. Marley Watkins on the bench in case it goes wrong. PLay a 5,4,1 and try and hang on for a point, which would be an improvement.Will we have two players on the post when defending corners. After 7 changes on Sunday my guess is he will play the same starting line stating "as we played well up to their two goals." I will give the players my trust in them to do a job.See you all on Wednesday night.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

It

doesn’t      Matter     Who’s      In

our-starting     Eleven           We’ll

Be-shit                 Whoever-Starts

LJ-out 

If you are suggesting that we can have a super-powered 12 year-old girl from a Netflix show as our starting CM then I am all aboard the "Fordy in" bus.

• Haha 3
  • Hmmm 1
34 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

What will he do, play Nahki and Benik down the middle with Kasey Palmer just behind. A start for Zak Vyner and Eliasson. Marley Watkins on the bench in case it goes wrong. PLay a 5,4,1 and try and hang on for a point, which would be an improvement.Will we have two players on the post when defending corners. After 7 changes on Sunday my guess is he will play the same starting line stating "as we played well up to their two goals." I will give the players my trust in them to do a job.See you all on Wednesday night.

Vyner on the wing, Afobe centre half, Dasilva up front as the lone striker with Weimann at left back. Nahki probably in goal. Thats what I hope he does. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It

doesn’t      Matter     Who’s      In

our-starting     Eleven           We’ll

Be-shit                 Whoever-Starts

LJ-out 

I have to hand it too you fordy, I’m actually gutted there seems to be somebody who dislikes lee jay more than me , I’m preparing to up my game over the next couple of days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, glen humphries said:

I have to hand it too you fordy, I’m actually gutted there seems to be somebody who dislikes lee jay more than me , I’m preparing to up my game over the next couple of days.

Do you know, I just started to type the sentence, “well, I wouldn’t say I really dislike Lee...” then I had to delete it because I realised it was just a massive lie. I don’t like him one little bit.

I really detest listening to that man. His misplaced arrogance, his uncomfortable smirk, his bull shit analysis (lies) and the management bollocks he thinks might confuse us into thinking he knows what he’s doing. Just absolutely everything. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

Do you know, I just started to type the sentence, “well, I wouldn’t say I really dislike Lee...” then I had to delete it because I realised it was just a massive lie. I don’t like him one little bit.

I really detest listening to that man. His misplaced arrogance, his uncomfortable smirk, his bull shit analysis (lies) and the management bollocks he thinks might confuse us into thinking he knows what he’s doing. Just absolutely everything. 

OTIB chipping in for your next birthday to have a 5 hour tactical analysis session with LJ

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I know exactly what you mean, I think to myself I’m being childish disliking him as much as I do , but I can’t hide it I really dislike him.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

OTIB chipping in for your next birthday to have a 5 hour tactical analysis session with LJ

What club will that be at ?

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

:dunno:

8 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Afobe in goal , Wells left back, Vyner up front, Elliasson center half , you can do the rest lee .

Are you mad ? 
Leaving out Ashley Williams on the wing and Baker in centre midfield pulling the strings . 

:disapointed2se:

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

Marley Watkins’s on the bench in case it goes wrong .... give me strength 

Yeah I know, we’ve been absolutely ******* mint without him since lockdown ended, eh?

I have no idea who will play after yesterday (& don’t care too much, either) but limited as he is, Marley at least puts the effort in & makes sure his opponent knows he is in a game, can you honestly say that about all of those that have featured more often than him?

• Like 6

He was critical of Wells post match despite him scoring.  I think that will be his justification for bringing in Diedhiou and having him up top with Afobe.  Maybe he will go with Nagy, Smith and Palmer as a midfield three and bring back Kalas in a three alongside Williams and Baker? Who knows?

1 minute ago, AG City said:

He was critical of Wells post match despite him scoring.  I think that will be his justification for bringing in Diedhiou and having him up top with Afobe.  Maybe he will go with Nagy, Smith and Palmer as a midfield three and bring back Kalas in a three alongside Williams and Baker? Who knows?

I haven't heard his interview yet but I think LJ wanted Wells to do the Firminho role of Liverpool. But quite clearly LJ doesn't know what his players can and can't do!

4 minutes ago, AG City said:

Tbf Wells does deserve some criticism for how long it took him to get an attempt away in the 2nd half when played in by O'Dowda, took a touch had the chance for a shot but took another shot and got closed down