IGNORED

Season ticket refund codes

BigAl&Toby

So me and the boy opted for Option 2. The girls went for a refund on their U12 cards.

Still waiting for the refund and only had 1 email acknowledgement but I can live with that.

Thing is we only had 1 code. And the boy - who doesn’t live with me - got in there first on Sunday. So I missed it and picked gooseberries at the allotment instead.

Thing is I’d like to have the option, having selected the option, to watch on Wednesday.

Question is should we have had 2 codes and if so, how to do I get another?

@phantom @JerrySLO any ideas?

Ta

• Admin

Hi @BigAl&Toby

How old is your boy? Under 12's don't get a season ticket code

If he is 12 or over, I believe that the code could be used on TWO different devices - for the Blackburn game I tested both logging in on my TV, and also on my phone checking it worked on the app and website

1 hour ago, BigAl&Toby said:

So me and the boy opted for Option 2. The girls went for a refund on their U12 cards.

Still waiting for the refund and only had 1 email acknowledgement but I can live with that.

Thing is we only had 1 code. And the boy - who doesn’t live with me - got in there first on Sunday. So I missed it and picked gooseberries at the allotment instead.

Thing is I’d like to have the option, having selected the option, to watch on Wednesday.

Question is should we have had 2 codes and if so, how to do I get another?

@phantom @JerrySLO any ideas?

Ta

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

Hi @BigAl&Toby

If he is 12 or over, I believe that the code could be used on TWO different devices - for the Blackburn game I tested both logging in on my TV, and also on my phone checking it worked on the app and website

BigAl.

I had 1 code working on 4 devices at the same time.  Shhhhhh!!

37 minutes ago, phantom said:

Hi @BigAl&Toby

He’s 16. And has an U19 card. And that’s what we thought. But it didn’t work for me.......

He might be with me on Wednesday and we’ll try together. 

If not it’ll be the allotment again ?

Archived