IGNORED

Forum update.

Bristol Rob

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm delighted to know that they have spent March and April talking about Zapier Integration.

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

I thought LJ had shipped him out on loan !!

What are you on about?! Think you'll find they're in session with Marc Riley tomorrow evening. 

@TomF lots of threads only half the width of the screen for me. Some are full screen and some aren’t, even if I refresh. The half screen ones have the replies down the left hand side of the page and the thread information, eg  top poster in this topic takes up the right hand side of the screen.  I haven’t looked in all the sections but it certainly happens all the time in the non football section, the thread list appears full screen but as soon as I click on a thread it goes to the half screen

Other than this it looks great, but it’s very annoying not to have full width.

i’m using an iPad. 

16 minutes ago, RedM said:

@TomF lots of threads only half the width of the screen for me. Some are full screen and some aren’t, even if I refresh. The half screen ones have the replies down the left hand side of the page and the thread information, eg  top poster in this topic takes up the right hand side of the screen.  I haven’t looked in all the sections but it certainly happens all the time in the non football section, the thread list appears full screen but as soon as I click on a thread it goes to the half screen

i’m using an iPad. 

Ok will look at this in morning

8 minutes ago, TomF said:

Ok will look at this in morning

Thanks, obviously not urgent but didn’t know if you were aware as no one else seems to have this problem. I’ve logged in and out and still the same.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

i’m using an iPad. 

did you tag the wrong user?

Archived