IGNORED

Forum update.

Bristol Rob

43 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Has your view of the threads changed too since yesterday? The rows of threads to click on are much bigger and display images of the emojis too? 

You can change the thread layout with this bit:CD0FB98B-9927-4B8F-83B7-B3730135C95F.thumb.jpeg.f8022d54b91a8b8d3a0edd31c1f7ae9e.jpeg

What you describe sounds like the right-hand option, so might be worth checking.

12 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

Has anyone else's view changed again today? (on Android phone) On the Forum Chat page the threads now appear much bigger and its very slow running when you click the buttons. 

Is anyone else finding that or is it just me?

It’s painfully slow for me on my iPad - click on anything and nothing happens for ages ...

4 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Spot on. Its been like it all day for me. It takes ages for threads to load. In the end I give up. 

I just clicked on the ‘notification’ when it said I had a reply from you and it took 44 seconds for anything to happen and even then it didn’t take me to your reply, it took me to the end of this thread ... I’m giving up now

41 minutes ago, TomF said:

Bear with us tonight, things ordinarily would have slowed a bit.. a good test 

Thanks for all the work Tom in making this a great looking forum. 

This is not criticism - just some end user feedback if you're unaware already. I use Android and the forum is still incredibly slow (even before the news tonight). It's been really slow for me when accessing the Football Chat page first or refreshing this page (can take minutes) but then once I'm in I can get in to the threads as normal. Then when leaving the threads to get back to the Football Chat page (to view the threads) it takes minutes again. 

Is this likely to be me or are you still seeing performance issues?

Please don't take the above as criticism in anyway.

40 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Thanks for all the work Tom in making this a great looking forum. 

This is not criticism - just some end user feedback if you're unaware already. I use Android and the forum is still incredibly slow (even before the news tonight). It's been really slow for me when accessing the Football Chat page first or refreshing this page (can take minutes) but then once I'm in I can get in to the threads as normal. Then when leaving the threads to get back to the Football Chat page (to view the threads) it takes minutes again. 

Is this likely to be me or are you still seeing performance issues?

Please don't take the above as criticism in anyway.

It has to be an android thing 

Archived