Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Has your view of the threads changed too since yesterday? The rows of threads to click on are much bigger and display images of the emojis too? 

You can change the thread layout with this bit:CD0FB98B-9927-4B8F-83B7-B3730135C95F.thumb.jpeg.f8022d54b91a8b8d3a0edd31c1f7ae9e.jpeg

What you describe sounds like the right-hand option, so might be worth checking.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RedYoshi said:

You can change the thread layout with this bit:CD0FB98B-9927-4B8F-83B7-B3730135C95F.thumb.jpeg.f8022d54b91a8b8d3a0edd31c1f7ae9e.jpeg

What you describe sounds like the right-hand option, so might be worth checking.

Great, thanks for pointing this out. I'll give that a go.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

Has anyone else's view changed again today? (on Android phone) On the Forum Chat page the threads now appear much bigger and its very slow running when you click the buttons. 

Is anyone else finding that or is it just me?

It’s painfully slow for me on my iPad - click on anything and nothing happens for ages ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s painfully slow for me on my iPad - click on anything and nothing happens for ages ...

Spot on. Its been like it all day for me. It takes ages for threads to load. In the end I give up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Spot on. Its been like it all day for me. It takes ages for threads to load. In the end I give up. 

I just clicked on the ‘notification’ when it said I had a reply from you and it took 44 seconds for anything to happen and even then it didn’t take me to your reply, it took me to the end of this thread ... I’m giving up now

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2020 at 09:24, TomF said:

Just to add its still in beta stage.  Just updated to beta 5 so we'll see how that goes.

Not very well?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TomF said:

Bear with us tonight, things ordinarily would have slowed a bit.. a good test 

Thanks for all the work Tom in making this a great looking forum. 

This is not criticism - just some end user feedback if you're unaware already. I use Android and the forum is still incredibly slow (even before the news tonight). It's been really slow for me when accessing the Football Chat page first or refreshing this page (can take minutes) but then once I'm in I can get in to the threads as normal. Then when leaving the threads to get back to the Football Chat page (to view the threads) it takes minutes again. 

Is this likely to be me or are you still seeing performance issues?

Please don't take the above as criticism in anyway.

Edited by Loco Rojo
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Thanks for all the work Tom in making this a great looking forum. 

This is not criticism - just some end user feedback if you're unaware already. I use Android and the forum is still incredibly slow (even before the news tonight). It's been really slow for me when accessing the Football Chat page first or refreshing this page (can take minutes) but then once I'm in I can get in to the threads as normal. Then when leaving the threads to get back to the Football Chat page (to view the threads) it takes minutes again. 

Is this likely to be me or are you still seeing performance issues?

Please don't take the above as criticism in anyway.

It has to be an android thing 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...