IGNORED

Why loan top players (internationals) and then not use them when our ding-bats cock it up?

southvillekiddy

We've got a Premiership defender (whose arse must be full of splinters) sitting on the bench watching our ding-bats. I daresay a slight grin might play on his lips from time to time. On the pitch we've got a mixture of Kalas, Williams and Baker, who cannot deal with a set-piece, cannot head a cross away or deal with a ball coming across the six-yard box.

Why did we loan Filip Benkovic, an international for Croatia (they should know a good player) if there was never the intention to give him a run when our defenders cock it up regularly.

For the same reason, given that we have nobody imposing in midfield, why did we loan Markus Henriksen, 6 foot 2, Club captain at Hull and an experienced Norwegian international, and hardly use him (4 games, not sure how many of those were starts)

Now we've got prize bull-***tter doing a Gary and putting Benik out on the wing????????

Makes I effing wee!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

We've got a Premiership defender (whose arse must be full of splinters) sitting on the bench watching our ding-bats. I daresay a slight grin might play on his lips from time to time. On the pitch we've got a mixture of Kalas, Williams and Baker, who cannot deal with a set-piece, cannot head a cross away or deal with a ball coming across the six-yard box.

Why did we loan Filip Benkovic, an international for Croatia (they should know a good player) if there was never the intention to give him a run when our defenders cock it up regularly.

For the same reason, given that we have nobody imposing in midfield, why did we loan Markus Henriksen, 6 foot 2, Club captain at Hull and an experienced Norwegian international, and hardly use him (4 games, not sure how many of those were starts)

Now we've got prize bull-***tter doing a Gary and putting Benik out on the wing????????

Makes I effing wee!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about. Much rather watch Baker hit aimless balls forward out of touch than a ball playing centre half like Benkovic. Wasnt he chucked under the bus at Huddersfield? Doubt we will see him again.

Archived