IGNORED

Scott Murray by John Gorman - Signed Limited Edition print coming soon

megansdad

proof.thumb.jpg.8921bcc736781a5e526ee49390fc9b8a.jpg

So with the Cardiff match coming up on Saturday am hoping it will be a great time to launch this print. The original painting is by Ex-City Manager John Gorman and I have arranged an initial print run of 50, of an Edition limited to 100. John and Scott have both agreed to sign the prints, which are on archival paper (platinum etching for those that know their paper) 350mm by 450mm with a  25mm border. Cost will be 35 each plus p&p (if it can be coordinated happy to arrange a socially distanced meet in Bristol to handover) 10 pounds from each print will go to the Robins Foundation, Scott will receive the original piece of art and remaining profit will go to John, or a charity of his choice. If there is the demand I hope then I'll commission the second 50 prints.

I think John has done a fantastic job capturing Scott, his iconic celebration and his continuing involvement with the club. Since I am keeping 6 of this print run that leaves 44 for sale. I will add to this post once they have all been signed. In the interim hope this celebration gets a run out on Saturday and we see 6 points from this week (ever the optimist!)

• Like 2

Delighted to say managed to see Scott at Ashton Gate today and get these prints signed. Appropriate given its Cardiff on Friday night. Will message those who requested separately. But have a further 44 available for anyone who wants one. 35 plus P&P with 500 of proceeds (the profit) going to Robins Foundation. Please let me know if you would like one and will message with details for payment etc. Great 3 points last night let's hope for 3 more Friday.

scotty signing 1.jpg

Scotty signing.jpg

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

1st batch being sent out this morning. And thought I should provide a little more detail. The initial print run is 50 with total Limited Edition of 100. Each print is individually signed in pencil by John Gorman, Ex City and England Assistant Manager and, the artist, and by Scott the subject in iconic pose. Dimensions are 50cm by 40cm and Giclee printed by The Artist's Print Room on archival paper:Displaying 20201105_102859.heic Displaying 20201105_102902.heicDisplaying 20201105_102851.heic