IGNORED

Nottingham Forest (a) - Wed 18.00 - What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

Beginning to feel a bit for CoD - he’s so woefully out-of-form (has he ever been in it, bar a few minutes one or two seasons ago) he shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad, let alone consistently starting. It’s beginning to get embarrassing. 

I’m really beginning to think the CoD signing/re-signing was MAs decision and Johnson is out to prove a point. 

Anyhow City 3-0 Forest , a CoD hat-trick. 

BTW Nice to see Watkins is still alive.

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Agreed, but Pereira got injured in the first one & Hunt was poor on Sunday & gifted them the second goal.

Not at all disappointed with Vyner getting a go, Academy product & he is at an age now that he needs games.

Me too, I’d rather see him get game time, can show what he’s got.  He’s athletic, we know that, up to him to show if he’s got Champ qualities.  Good luck Zak.  Shame it’s not in front of a crowd, because I think our support would get right behind him.

9 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

What's that 22 players used In 3 games ? Must be some sort of record.

No problem with Vyner getting a run now LJ has realised the seasons over. Good move to play Afobe left wing so he looks shit and we get him cheaper. 

If we line up in a 4-3-3, I hope the front 3 play a little closer together, I hope the MF aren't scared to hold the ball and have a little more composure. 
I can't see any way we get even a point if we play like we have done, really not looking forward to this tonight. 

My guess is 2 or 3 - 1.

Watkins in the 20 tonight for the first time.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Me too, I’d rather see him get game time, can show what he’s got.  He’s athletic, we know that, up to him to show if he’s got Champ qualities.  Good luck Zak.  Shame it’s not in front of a crowd, because I think our support would get right behind him.

Gives us a different option from the bench forest won’t know what he’s going to do , I’m not overly sure he does 

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I don't know. Player positioning maybe one of the biggest things. It's a short space of time. I don't know exactly what LJ is thinking with that system.

I can’t either , but I think it’s now difficult to change a system with the regularity of games 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I would have had Watkins in from the first game, instead we have Johnsons magic act ....

First  you see him , Now you don't  ?

giphy.gif

Just now, dave36 said:

The reason for the extra subs is to aid rotation, not a lot of ambition here, if LJ does not get a result then it has to be game over. SHIT OR BUST

I think the result would have to be really embarrassing for lee jay to get the boot , before the season finished, a 4 or 5 nil would do it 

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

Fully expect us to get tanked today, would not surprise me if we lose by more than 3 goals. 

Well let’s hope that if that is the case all of the players are wearing “old school” type boots and none having any pink bits on them!
LJ will then have to come up with another excuse, maybe 4 blades of grass were not the right length!!!

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

He’s been really poor for a while now. The legs looked completely shot on Sunday, so I’m surprised he’s in again tonight. 

Fair enough.  Think he’s been really solid, bar two games.  All of players looked like their legs had gone on Sunday!

Archived