IGNORED

Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day 40

Just now, hodge said:

Had to look that up as I didn't realise either, shows the only difference was the ref not wanting to do something 10 seconds into the game and bottled giving a card

IMO it was dangerous play and Cash should have got a straight red. just like Freeman at Brentford.

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Hold on, hold on, hold on. 

you’ll have to forgive me here, I’m sat at work, so following the game on here. But the more I read this thread the more it appears like we’ve been passing it around nicely on the half way line, maybe even the second third, but we’ve not actually created anything in terms of goal threat?

I wouldn't quite go that far, we are getting into the attacking 3rd and putting in some crosses, but although the crosses haven't been bad they haven't been particularly threatening either. 

Nagy is effectively linking the defence and attacking midfield, but I would still like someone who is further forward to thread the balls through for Benik in the middle. 

Game would suit Fam for Wells for me if we are to continue as we are. 

1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

IMO it was dangerous play and Cash should have got a straight red. just like Freeman at Brentford.

I think that the problem may be.....the view from behind O'Dowda made it look like Cash caught him in the upper chest.  The camera behind the goal line clearly showed a kick to the mush.  Ref didn't have that view, though.

4 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

I wouldn't quite go that far, we are getting into the attacking 3rd and putting in some crosses, but although the crosses haven't been bad they haven't been particularly threatening either. 

Nagy is effectively linking the defence and attacking midfield, but I would still like someone who is further forward to thread the balls through for Benik in the middle. 

Game would suit Fam for Wells for me if we are to continue as we are. 

KP on for Weimann?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To little to late, we have already thrown away 6 points since the restart.

6 points while tinkering away with players he’s already had for nearly 40 games. Let’s face it, he still hasn’t a clue on which players, which formation, or the style of football the team will play from one game to another.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Hold on, hold on, hold on. 

you’ll have to forgive me here, I’m sat at work, so following the game on here. But the more I read this thread the more it appears like we’ve been passing it around nicely on the half way line, maybe even the second third, but we’ve not actually created anything in terms of goal threat?

Pretty much, there's been some crosses into the box from COD and Dasilva, and Nagy has tried to just chip it to the right hand side of the box for Weimann to run onto. but there's definitely not been much cutting edge despite our dominance on the flanks and the industry of Nagy and Smith.

A corner at the and was headed close, and Afobe had a couple of slim chances.