IGNORED

Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day 40

3 minutes ago, Laner said:

So obvious were he was going to place it. Poor from Bentley. Get the ball over the wall and guaranteed goal.

Have to agree with that. I was screaming at the goalie to move towards the center but he didn't hear me.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

You beat me to it. I was just about to say the same. Plenty of possession but little creativity 

Exactly, it's not as if we have been creating chances and Samba has been pulling worldies out of his arse, or desparste defending is saving goals, we have created half chances and both in more. 

There is a reason we are sitting firmly at the bottom of most tables that use xG, it shows the weaknesses of that ad a metric, but it also shows that we do not create many guilt edge chances and score more goals than we perhaps have any right to do based purely on what we create. 

Let’s be honest, he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Someone (maybe @Olé) posted it far more succinctly then I could, but he doesn’t really know why it works, therefor cannot replicate success at will, nor can arrest demise.

Backed to the hilt for almost 4 years.

A case study in faltering to deceive.

I’m done.

Edited by 054123
4 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Why is that specifically LJs fault? Think he’s got the team set up and play right tonight, the players need to do more on the pitch. Take a risk, be more clinical.

Perhaps if we had someone creative out to feed the two prolific goal scores it might help.

Its LJ’s players, his selection....

• Like 1

People saying we don't deserve to be losing are wrong, teams of quality like Forest are always going to have opportunities to score and they were always likely to take one, we have played well but as always this not reflected in chances created, we create very little opportunities and as result don't and haven't scored enough.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That's good in principle but in general Baker and Williams as the pair gives me worries about being caught out..however I like the idea moving forward.

So far they haven't exactly been looking to run in behind

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Let’s be honest, he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Someone (maybe @Olé) posted it far more succinctly then I could, but he doesn’t really know why it works, there cannot replicate success at will, nor can arrest demise.

Backed to the hilt did almost 4 years.

A case study in faltering to deceive.

I’m done.

Nail on the head for me. When it does go right he doesn’t really know why or how..