IGNORED

Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day 40

Best we’ve played for a long time. Nagy looks over his injury and back to his form when he joined. Weimann and O’Dowda on the wings which is the formation we should have gone with on Sunday. Got to keep focus in defence as Forest attack is dangerous. 

Much better. The high press has been really effective.

Kick in the face seems to have knocked the thought of getting to the byline into COD.

Nagy and Smith linked up very well, JD and Vyner look assured.

Just need to continue in the same vain but test the keeper. Wells needs to liven up though.

• Like 1
Just now, Super said:

Nagy has been very good. Maybe he read my comments on him ??

In fairness my champagne moment of the Wednesday game was when their striker was through 1 on 1 with him at the half way line and he just guided him through on goal. It was the weakest defending I’ve ever seen!

• Like 1

That was actually quite enjoyable.  Frustrating too that we haven’t taken better care of the ball around the box.

Gutted for Niki.

Zak nice and composed, not afraid to sling a cross in, and a handy long throw.

Jay been very good

Nagy creating angles, when was the last time we played through the first press.  Good to see.

Benik looks sharp when it’s at his feet

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Forest are so boring to watch. Sit back with their big centre backs and try and hit on break. And they look dangerous on corners.

Very systematic in how they play.

I am petrified of us defending corners without Fam.

I think they have mainly all played well. Only a bit disappointed in Wells so far.

Nakhi is 6/1 for first goalscorer

Hold on, hold on, hold on. 

you’ll have to forgive me here, I’m sat at work, so following the game on here. But the more I read this thread the more it appears like we’ve been passing it around nicely on the half way line, maybe even the second third, but we’ve not actually created anything in terms of goal threat?

Just now, Fordy62 said:

you’ll have to forgive me here, I’m sat at work, so following the game on here. But the more I read this thread the more it appears like we’ve been passing it around nicely on the half way line, maybe even the second third, but we’ve not actually created anything in terms of goal threat?

Pretty much, I missed the first 20 minutes or so, but we've rarely been threatened, and barring a couple of minutes of scrappy play looked decent on the ball. But few chances created.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Mate your bang on. We just don’t cause defences any trouble. 

6 minutes ago, Midred said:

Didn't realise Andi got booked for his foul. This followed all the Forest players crowding around the ref!

Had to look that up as I didn't realise either, shows the only difference was the ref not wanting to do something 10 seconds into the game and bottled giving a card

• Like 1