IGNORED

Pro Rata S/T refund

CodeRed

No, I've had nothing but it does say 14 working days.

Doesn't say whether that's from when they receive the e-mail confirming the option choice or from the cut off date which I suspected is. I think the cut off was mid day Tuesday 16th from memory so if that's what they're working to then it'll be Friday 3rd or Monday 6th.

Not sure how they'll process mine though as the card I paid with was cancelled recently due to some thieving ****** attempting a fraudulent transaction on it. 

3 hours ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

I've had an email receipt, CR, but no actual money as yet.

Thought I'd give them until tomorrow then phone up for a rare up

go on big man. going to tear into some poor kid on minimum wage because you haven’t had a couple of quid back yet are you? bet you’re well hard aren’t you? prat. 

Can I claim back the whole season on the basis of being mid-sold a product? I bought a season ticket for watching football but I have seen next to none in the past 11 months. In fact, I almost preferred the 3 months when there weren’t any games as I knew that I wasn’t being cheated out of my money!

37 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Can I claim back the whole season on the basis of being mid-sold a product? I bought a season ticket for watching football but I have seen next to none in the past 11 months. In fact, I almost preferred the 3 months when there weren’t any games as I knew that I wasn’t being cheated out of my money!

Indeed. So glad I managed to go against my instincts and take the refund, and also didn't rush to renew my ST.

Looking forward to putting more money into my club asap, but not until there is football worth watching.

That means a clear out of the coaching staff afaic.

21 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Indeed. So glad I managed to go against my instincts and take the refund, and also didn't rush to renew my ST.

Looking forward to putting more money into my club asap, but not until there is football worth watching.

That means a clear out of the coaching staff afaic.

Probably for the first time I'm thinking I'd rather have not renewed.

8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

They said 14 days.  We have 3 adult cards which average out at £19 each per game so am expecting a transfer of about £95 each tomorrow.

Sad to have to do it, but it was not me who said that the club must be run as a business.

Checked bank statement. My DD was taken out yesterday but no sign of the refund. 

Bristol Sport probably thought a couple of dozen people would have the audacity to ask for refunds. So the one person in the office tasked with refunds is overwhelmed & off work with stress by now. I won't be surprised to see a cheque land on my doormat half way through next season, whenever that will be. Without an apology for the delay, and no explanation as to why they couldn't refund me by my original payment method.

Just emailed club and got auto response that deadline has finished, I know that, I did it in good time, it said to contact supporter.services@bristol-sport.co.uk, did that and had a message back, no such account mail undelivered, I sometimes wonder what a shambles of a club !!!!!

Anyone still waiting for refunds? I opted for the option 3, credit to account. Do I just wait, or do you need to keep hounding the club for things to get moving? Maybe the club think that apathy will set in and people will just not bother chasing it up. Anyone had any luck, specifically on option 3?

On 01/07/2020 at 20:26, Greedo said:

go on big man. going to tear into some poor kid on minimum wage because you haven’t had a couple of quid back yet are you? bet you’re well hard aren’t you? prat. 

Maybe some people need the money. Its their consumer right to get a refund in a timely fashion. Hardly makes them a "prat" (who even says that anymore?) does it?

1 hour ago, Stedge said:

Anyone still waiting for refunds? I opted for the option 3, credit to account. Do I just wait, or do you need to keep hounding the club for things to get moving? Maybe the club think that apathy will set in and people will just not bother chasing it up. Anyone had any luck, specifically on option 3?

I went for option 3 and haven't heard anything or had a credit on my account. 

52 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Maybe some people need the money. Its their consumer right to get a refund in a timely fashion. Hardly makes them a "prat" (who even says that anymore?) does it?

I don't think anyone was accusing anyone else of being a "prat" for needing or wanting the money, or for expecting it to be handled in a timely manner.

I think what was being questioned was the need to adopt quite such an aggressive stance when making those points and when calling the club to chase it up. At a time when contact centres are reporting increasing numbers of staff suffering mental health problems and even considering suicide as a result of aggressive and abusive behaviour by callers, setting out with the express intent of a "rare up" isn't helpful to anyone.

Archived