Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Pro Rata S/T refund


Recommended Posts

No, I've had nothing but it does say 14 working days.

Doesn't say whether that's from when they receive the e-mail confirming the option choice or from the cut off date which I suspected is. I think the cut off was mid day Tuesday 16th from memory so if that's what they're working to then it'll be Friday 3rd or Monday 6th.

Not sure how they'll process mine though as the card I paid with was cancelled recently due to some thieving ****** attempting a fraudulent transaction on it. 

Edited by Loco Rojo
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

I've had an email receipt, CR, but no actual money as yet.

 

Thought I'd give them until tomorrow then phone up for a rare up

go on big man. going to tear into some poor kid on minimum wage because you haven’t had a couple of quid back yet are you? bet you’re well hard aren’t you? prat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I claim back the whole season on the basis of being mid-sold a product? I bought a season ticket for watching football but I have seen next to none in the past 11 months. In fact, I almost preferred the 3 months when there weren’t any games as I knew that I wasn’t being cheated out of my money!

Edited by Dr Balls
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Can I claim back the whole season on the basis of being mid-sold a product? I bought a season ticket for watching football but I have seen next to none in the past 11 months. In fact, I almost preferred the 3 months when there weren’t any games as I knew that I wasn’t being cheated out of my money!

Indeed. So glad I managed to go against my instincts and take the refund, and also didn't rush to renew my ST.

Looking forward to putting more money into my club asap, but not until there is football worth watching.

That means a clear out of the coaching staff afaic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Indeed. So glad I managed to go against my instincts and take the refund, and also didn't rush to renew my ST.

Looking forward to putting more money into my club asap, but not until there is football worth watching.

That means a clear out of the coaching staff afaic.

Probably for the first time I'm thinking I'd rather have not renewed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

They said 14 days.  We have 3 adult cards which average out at £19 each per game so am expecting a transfer of about £95 each tomorrow.

Sad to have to do it, but it was not me who said that the club must be run as a business.

Checked bank statement. My DD was taken out yesterday but no sign of the refund. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bristol Sport probably thought a couple of dozen people would have the audacity to ask for refunds. So the one person in the office tasked with refunds is overwhelmed & off work with stress by now. I won't be surprised to see a cheque land on my doormat half way through next season, whenever that will be. Without an apology for the delay, and no explanation as to why they couldn't refund me by my original payment method.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just emailed club and got auto response that deadline has finished, I know that, I did it in good time, it said to contact supporter.services@bristol-sport.co.uk, did that and had a message back, no such account mail undelivered, I sometimes wonder what a shambles of a club !!!!!

Edited by oldstandrobin
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone still waiting for refunds? I opted for the option 3, credit to account. Do I just wait, or do you need to keep hounding the club for things to get moving? Maybe the club think that apathy will set in and people will just not bother chasing it up. Anyone had any luck, specifically on option 3?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2020 at 20:26, Greedo said:

go on big man. going to tear into some poor kid on minimum wage because you haven’t had a couple of quid back yet are you? bet you’re well hard aren’t you? prat. 

Maybe some people need the money. Its their consumer right to get a refund in a timely fashion. Hardly makes them a "prat" (who even says that anymore?) does it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stedge said:

Anyone still waiting for refunds? I opted for the option 3, credit to account. Do I just wait, or do you need to keep hounding the club for things to get moving? Maybe the club think that apathy will set in and people will just not bother chasing it up. Anyone had any luck, specifically on option 3?

I went for option 3 and haven't heard anything or had a credit on my account. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Maybe some people need the money. Its their consumer right to get a refund in a timely fashion. Hardly makes them a "prat" (who even says that anymore?) does it?

I don't think anyone was accusing anyone else of being a "prat" for needing or wanting the money, or for expecting it to be handled in a timely manner.

I think what was being questioned was the need to adopt quite such an aggressive stance when making those points and when calling the club to chase it up. At a time when contact centres are reporting increasing numbers of staff suffering mental health problems and even considering suicide as a result of aggressive and abusive behaviour by callers, setting out with the express intent of a "rare up" isn't helpful to anyone.

Edited by italian dave
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...