IGNORED

Pro Rata S/T refund

CodeRed

I called Monday as they were all supposed to be done by then. I was told mine had to be done manually as I wasn't on the list. Was told it would be done in another 10 working days.

If you haven't received anything ring up as you probably have the same problem. 

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Maybe some people need the money. Its their consumer right to get a refund in a timely fashion. Hardly makes them a "prat" (who even says that anymore?) does it?

The poster I was replying to said he was going to ring up and have a go at the person on the end of the phone who’s fault it certainly isn’t. that makes him a prat yes. I would’ve used a stronger term but the swear filter would’ve nixed that.  I’ve worked in call centres, you go in for a ‘rare up’ as the fella stated then you get hung up on because you’re a prat. thanks for your time. 

17 minutes ago, Brizzol said:

I called Monday as they were all supposed to be done by then. I was told mine had to be done manually as I wasn't on the list. Was told it would be done in another 10 working days.

If you haven't received anything ring up as you probably have the same problem. 

Are you talking about car park refunds - we have not heard anything?

If anyone is still chasing their season ticket refund, I had a call from Jerry regarding a couple of our tickets last Friday.  Asked for a refund on 2 of our 4 tickets, but as I have moved home, changed email address and credit card, knew there would be a problem!

Emailed supporter services, nothing, forwarded email to SLO and he called me back last Friday.

If it helps anyone else still waiting, Jerry explained the club refunds the credit card used to pay for the tickets, the credit card company should then either credit the card, or if card is closed, send to the bank associated with the account. This doesn't always happen and sometimes payments are returned.

Jerry was having a meeting with his manager this week (I think Tuesday) and they were checking through to see what money had been returned to the club by the credit companies. They will then contact the person and pay it back. This may take a few more days?

This process is probably common knowledge to some, but at least Jerry took the time to call and explain.

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

I went for option 3 and haven't heard anything or had a credit on my account. 

Also Option 3 here - bizarrely I did receive 2 emails in quick succession a while back each "refunding" the equivalent of one game but I didn't actually receive any refund, not that I was expecting to. I assumed it was an email cock up similar to the "test" one that came out previously. Haven't had any details on the credit to my account but haven't checked it recently so dunno if it's sitting there! 

5 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

Nope. Still waiting and not heard anything either (apart from the auto e-mail 14 day confirmation to my refund choice back on the 13th June).

Edit: just to add i did contact Jerry last week who kindly looked in to it. 

Contacted club yesterday as fed up of waiting and they took my account details 

Nothing has been transferred to my account yet!

9 hours ago, Greedo said:

The poster I was replying to said he was going to ring up and have a go at the person on the end of the phone who’s fault it certainly isn’t. that makes him a prat yes. I would’ve used a stronger term but the swear filter would’ve nixed that.  I’ve worked in call centres, you go in for a ‘rare up’ as the fella stated then you get hung up on because you’re a prat. thanks for your time. 

Perhaps balance that with customer experience and you might find a more balanced opinion.

2 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

Still not heard anything. Terrible way to treat your customers.

Won't be buying another season ticket.

Me neither. I emailed supporter services, to ask for an update about a week ago. No reply. Absolute shitfest!

I posted in a different thread like a week or so ago as I had the same issue when most had been paid. I had to call up and they checked my details and couldn't see me in the list so took my banking details and said it would be 10 working days. I received mine 2 days ago.... You'll need to ring up as emails seem to get ignored. 

4 hours ago, Brizzol said:

I posted in a different thread like a week or so ago as I had the same issue when most had been paid. I had to call up and they checked my details and couldn't see me in the list so took my banking details and said it would be 10 working days. I received mine 2 days ago.... You'll need to ring up as emails seem to get ignored. 

I'll call them today and see how it goes. 

Jerry phoned me again last week, there are (were) about a dozen season card holders who were still waiting for a refund. The club are waiting for the credit card companies to refund them and then they will contact the people directly. He did say all refunds were sent out on 9th July?

At least Jerry is keeping in touch, even if its not the news we wanted at the moment. 

Archived