IGNORED

Kit Release

redpole

I love these “exclusives”.

I can just imagine the mainstream media beating themselves up because bcfc got there before them on the news of bcfc merchandise. It’s all a bit balls really. It’s like me giving an exclusive as to what time my bowel movements were today.

Only an exclusive because nobody else really cares.

Although, on the positive side, as it’s on the OS we can believe the cap exists 

20 minutes ago, pigeon said:

Does anyone know when we're likely to see our kit for next season?

I thought we were expecting to see it shortly after they showed us the practice gear, but apparently not ?

I'd imagine a couple of days after the end of the season or with the 1st player signed, think I only remember us wearing our kit for next season once on the last day of the season in recent years (if it happened at all) so usually wait till after the season.

I’ve got a strange feeling that the new kit will be predominantly red. I’m not sure why, it’s just a vision that came to me. (In case you’re going to ask, I’m not ITK) 

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Would it be great if they announced the new kit by panning up from the ground on a person sporting the kit... and it’s Chris Hughton!!!!

Imagine if they did that and it was Neil Warnock!A few on here would be needing a cold shower at the very least!

Has anyone checked the new training kit in the shop. They currently only stock one size in each adult colour. Way to sell product City. If it is a case of supply issues then don't bloody advertise yet.

I wish I worked in the Commercial Department as the current group are terrible.

4 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Has anyone checked the new training kit in the shop. They currently only stock one size in each adult colour. Way to sell product City. If it is a case of supply issues then don't bloody advertise yet.

To be fair it was quite clear at the "launch" that everything was available on a limited run for the time being, until it's given the full release.

3 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

At the moment, they are a bit snookered, pre Covid-19, it would have made sense to have one of each size, so people could try for size and then order, but with the way things are now, once tried on, that garment would then need to be 'rested for 72 hours before it was tried on again.

4 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

It was made pretty clear that we had a limited supply initially. Covid has disrupted manufacturing and supply lines. 

5 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

Is the shop actually open then?  I thought it was online only....?

Archived