IGNORED

Ashley Williams

Eddie Notgetinya

Just now, Laner said:

Given LJ his excuse for the post match interview. 

I can’t imagine there’ll be many excuses. City played pretty well I thought. Very unlucky to lose.

Despite the defeat LJ has every right to pleased with the overall performance.

Williams is a thug - get rid!

Kicked their player on the floor. Kneed the player after he got up... Forearmed the bloke in the face in the space of 10 seconds. Madness and looked desperate to get in the book. 

Lost the plot completely. Should know better. Last time we see him in a City shirt.

4 minutes ago, redpole said:

Ha ha city fans have a go at a player! Then abusing him cause he’s Welsh!

He was trying to get the player away, frustrated with the game was going. We were all feeling the same!! 

Are you for real, you can’t do why he done, no excuses, he’s a liability needs to **** off

I really don’t know why he’s playing in the first place? 

Kalas and Benkovic much more agile and reliable. If I was Taylor Moore, I would be sat at home laughing too.

He shouldn’t be anywhere near our first choice CB. 

10 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Not leaping to his defence as his actions were reckless but perhaps there is a lot of frustration in the squad ?? Who knows except the Head Coach

I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

In my head, I'm imagining that LJ has well and truly lost the dressing room. Drinks bottles, undergarments, and boots flying all over the place.

In actuality, he's probably giving a very calmly delivered lecture on footballing bullshit, complete with matching powerpoint and laser pen, and the entire 20 man squad are either asleep or on the whatsapp group messaging eachother about where they can go once the travel restrictions are lifted.

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Kalas and Benkovic much more agile and reliable. If I was Taylor Moore, I would be sat at home laughing too.

Kalas was ******* awful at Blackburn & rightly dropped as a result.

Benkovic is a very weird one, seems more obvious by the game that Ashton wanted him & LJ didn’t. Neither he or Williams will be here next season though.

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

The football intelligentsia on here decided Kalas and Benkovic are shit, only natural that LJ agreed.

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

In my head, I'm imagining that LJ has well and truly lost the dressing room. Drinks bottles, undergarments, and boots flying all over the place.

In actuality, he's probably giving a very calmly delivered lecture on footballing bullshit, complete with matching powerpoint and laser pen, and the entire 20 man squad are either asleep or on the whatsapp group messaging eachother about where they can go once the travel restrictions are lifted.

Could be right there Jim

Archived