IGNORED

Ashley Williams

Eddie Notgetinya

• Admin
30 minutes ago, redpole said:

Ha ha city fans have a go at a player! Then abusing him cause he’s Welsh!

He was trying to get the player away, frustrated with the game was going. We were all feeling the same!! 

He's not being "abused" BECAUSE he is Welsh

He is being abused as his actions very the icing on the cake of yet another player letting the club and supporters down

39 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I can’t imagine there’ll be many excuses. City played pretty well I thought. Very unlucky to lose.

Despite the defeat LJ has every right to pleased with the overall performance.

Williams is a thug - get rid!

First half we were nice to watch, second half less so, but it was better overall.

Stupid from Williams, indefensible really.  4 game ban for second red (???), that’ll be it I think.

12 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

He’s a brummy. Which is worserer?

What the **** was Lee "I didn't see the incident" Johnson doing when Williams kicked one player several times then marched over to elbow another one to the floor?

47 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Kalas was ******* awful at Blackburn & rightly dropped as a result.

Benkovic is a very weird one, seems more obvious by the game that Ashton wanted him & LJ didn’t. Neither he or Williams will be here next season though.

He had 1 bad game after months off, he wasn't great but it was our midfield which was poor against Blackburn. It is clear he is by far our best defender. 

5 minutes ago, man in the middle said:

Do you think it was LJ who shouted “your a disgrace “ at him when the red card was shown??  Love the fact that you can hear this stuff with no crowds 

Knowing LJ, it was probably aimed at the ref or the Forest player.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Benkovic is a very weird one, seems more obvious by the game that Ashton wanted him & LJ didn’t. Neither he or Williams will be here next season though.

Two man CM in front doesn't help CBs.

Benkovic has attributes to bring the ball out. It falls on LJ to set up in a way that he gets the best out of his squad. 

Both won't be here next season tbh, agreed.

2 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Not leaping to his defence as his actions were reckless but perhaps there is a lot of frustration in the squad ?? Who knows except the Head Coach

Completely agree with you and yes Williams had a good 2 bites on one player before he pushed the other player over.

Why, complete frustration as you say. Corey had a few words as well. I've said it before and I'll say it again, BCFC is like a Country Club, with free parking, free golf, free bar, hookers on tap, and a nice fuzzy existence with 15/20 grand into your account every week. Most of the players don't care IMO, but would people like to do a much harder job on the same pay, you couldn't be arsed if you're honest, so going up to the PREM, they are not interested IMO.

Ashley threw some of his toys out the pram the other day, today the whole lot came out including the baby.

The only way we will ever move forward is having a ruthless owner/chairman/manager or at least one/two of them with a pair to send a message to the players they want some commitment to the cause!

10 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Completely agree with you and yes Williams had a good 2 bites on one player before he pushed the other player over.

Why, complete frustration as you say. Corey had a few words as well. I've said it before and I'll say it again, BCFC is like a Country Club, with free parking, free golf, free bar, hookers on tap, and a nice fuzzy existence with 15/20 grand into your account every week. Most of the players don't care IMO, but would people like to do a much harder job on the same pay, you couldn't be arsed if you're honest, so going up to the PREM, they are not interested IMO.

Ashley threw some of his toys out the pram the other day, today the whole lot came out including the baby.

The only way we will ever move forward is having a ruthless owner/chairman/manager or at least one/two of them with a pair to send a message to the players they want some commitment to the cause!

Genuine q, but isn't this the case at a number of reasonably well financed clubs in the top 2 divisions now? Players are quite pampered, players get what they want often- player power. 

It's perhaps an issue but not one unique to us, is it?

Weimann lucky not to be sent off for his combo of boot to head and tripping player on edge of the box? That would have capped off a clumsy performance from him.

One way or another we were going to self-destruct...

3 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Yes Kalas was poor V Blackburn but you can’t drop a player just because he’s had one off game, this is part of the problem  every-time someone is off par they get dropped and the team changes, what message must that send to any player? They have to be allowed to play themselves back into form. Had he allowed Kalas to make amends Vs  Sheffield Wednesday then he’d of probably been starting tonight and Williams wouldn’t have been in the position to have been sent off.

No excuse but......... the guy he pushed did kick the ball away as Williams went to get the ball, and went down like he was hit by a bus; a stress moment no doubt, but hardly a leg breaking moment that many get away with.

Archived