IGNORED

Players I can trust - Bentley, Kalas, Massengo, Diédhiou

NickJ

3 minutes ago, NickJ said:

That's Bristol City's and Lee Johnson's record signing goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and striker.

None trusted to start.

Quite an achievement, even by Lee's standards.

:laugh:. He needs another 4 transfer windows.

On 01/07/2020 at 21:20, ReggyRed said:

Out of interest you think Bentley deserved to start?

Couldn't care less Johnson is a fraud.

Not a leader.

Zero man management skills.

Talks gibberish.

Every day that passes SL looks more and more of an idiot having that nonentity in charge of a Championship club.

31 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Couldn’t care, but makes a thread on it. Logic 

The logic is being a manager who cannot trust any of his record signings in each position. I couldn't care less whether they are good enough, I could care less that Johnson clearly doesn't know what he's doing.

Just now, ReggyRed said:

Did he not know what he was doing when he improved our league position every year? Did he not know what he was doing when we got to the league cup semi final? Did he not know what he was doing when he saved us from the shit show super cotts left us in? 

I can see an argument for maybe it’s time to freshen things up but think we should recognise what he has achieved. Stature of club has massively improved in LJs reign 

In spite of Johnson not because of him. He's been given tens of millions to spend on players that Cotts could only have dreamed about. Shit show? Oh yes after saving us from relegation to Division 4 and then winning the league by a mile? 

Johnson:

Not a leader.

Zero man management skills.

Talks cliched gibberish.

Johnson.

Out.

14 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Yes, Bentley deserved to be dropped after blackburn.

Nikki is much more composed.

He spots players in better postions, much quicker, than bentley.

Bentleys a great shot stopper, but way to mistake prone for me.

Maenpaa has done little wrong in his time here- IMO.

I would have played him from Blackburn onwards, injury notwithstanding- bit of continuity from the encouraging draw v Fulham. The defence and defensive structure seems to me anyway, more confident with Maenpaa behind.

He was a strong addition, on a free- Maenpaa. A weakness I beleive for LJ was he felt he had to play the 'right' aka most expensive player in certain positions rather than the actual right player.

Archived