IGNORED

Vyner

Bristolisredd

7 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Also thought he handled it well, what’s happened to the coaching staff, arguing over who is in charge?
Are they all in therapy? Hate to think what they will be like if Tomlin plays tomorrow!

Especially if he kicks out Butt !!!

8 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Also thought he handled it well, what’s happened to the coaching staff, arguing over who is in charge?
Are they all in therapy? Hate to think what they will be like if Tomlin plays tomorrow!

They know who is in charge Dave. The clue is in the title of Head Coach

So that’ll be both games this week that the eighth best manager in the world under the age of forty has decided that the media isn’t worthy of his time.

Remember when we used to win games? And he’d be there promoting himself absolutely everywhere? Not so ******* arrogant when he goes on his classic losing sequence.

Johnson Out.

4 hours ago, bearded_red said:

So that’ll be both games this week that the eighth best manager in the world under the age of forty has decided that the media isn’t worthy of his time.

Remember when we used to win games? And he’d be there promoting himself absolutely everywhere? Not so ******* arrogant when he goes on his classic losing sequence.

Johnson Out.

Fair play to him not doing it. He is under enough pressure and scrutiny as it is, so whatever he says would get ripped apart by 88% so not really worth it. He might be thinking let the football do the talking and try and prove a point that way (highly unlikely i know ?, but it’s a possible reason)

4 hours ago, bearded_red said:

Johnson Out.

In fairness, he’s damned when he does them and damned if he doesn’t.

11 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

In fairness, he’s damned when he does them and damned if he doesn’t.

Same goes for any manager i suppose. Not sure though he has been dammed when we are on a winning streak . If we lose today it most probably be his last one at BS3 any way 

1 minute ago, City oz said:

Same goes for any manager i suppose. Not sure though he has been dammed when we are on a winning streak . If we lose today it most probably be his last one at BS3 any way 

LJ I was referring to 

16 minutes ago, City oz said:

He is often criticised for his ‘ David Brent ‘ like interviews, win, lose or draw. 

Archived