IGNORED

Refunds

8 hours ago, Red Grovesy said:

Same for me. Thought I would give them an extra working day.

I have had 4 emails and 4 lots of cash reach my account. Was expecting 5 lots of cash (for 5 games). 

Anybody else missing cash?

Had absolutely nothing so far - so is best option to call or email the club?

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

Had absolutely nothing so far - so is best option to call or email the club?

I've had nothing as well but i thought someone said they were processing them last week and it would take 4/5 days once processed. I assume that meant 4/5 days on top of the 14 days they had to process the requests. If we've seen nothing after the  to contact the club.

It’s now 20 days since I requested a refund for match tickets, following instructions provided by the SLO. I still haven’t received a refund. Why didn’t the club just initiate automatic refunds for all match ticket holders as soon as the games were cancelled?

I was due to watch England at Wembley in March - as soon as the match was cancelled, I received an email confirming I would be refunded and within a few days the money was back in my account.

How hard can it be? I’m not desperate for the money, but it’s not right to without hold money from people at a time like this.

Why the club couldn't put a email out updating us on the situation with timescales I really don't know why this is so difficult for the club. 

We shouldn't be reliant on snippets of information from people on here. 

Still not not heard anything from the club, certainly no refund, I will wait until Thursday as this has been mentioned here that this is when those who paid by direct debits will be refunded.

The whole saga has been handled poorly and my expectations were pretty low.

8 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Why the club couldn't put a email out updating us on the situation with timescales I really don't know why this is so difficult for the club. 

We shouldn't be reliant on snippets of information from people on here. 

Still not not heard anything from the club, certainly no refund, I will wait until Thursday as this has been mentioned here that this is when those who paid by direct debits will be refunded.

The whole saga has been handled poorly and my expectations were pretty low.

This is the time our SLO needs to be at least on here communicating with supporters

It is appalling that the only information is tit bits of information shared from one another on here

At worst a statement should have been made online, instead of all these childish posts the club are constantly dishing out

Surely the club have clawed back enough money from the direct debits they took out last week, to refund all those that are due one...?!!

Got to say I think the club have performed pretty shoddily during this pandemic.

I've had 5 separate refunds of £17ish, so have been paid in full.

Seems that the computer system doesn't do bulk refunds in any way so staff retired laboriously make 5 refunds for every individual. Having made that excuse for them the speed and accuracy with which this exercise has been done, along with the absence of any decent communications, has been truly abysmal.

So having previously contacted the SLO via direct message on twitter, who advised me to send an email, I contacted him again today to say I still hadn’t received a refund for my match (NOT season) tickets 20 days later.

He promptly asked for a few details and was able to sort the refund himself there and then - and I got an automated email confirming this a few seconds later.

Grateful as I am, this raises many questions about the process! Why didn’t my email 20 days ago initiate a refund? Was it still in a queue? What would have happened if I hadn’t contacted the SLO again? Why am I having to chase this nearly a month later?

I despair of this club sometimes.

49 minutes ago, Gifford said:

No refund received on season ticket. Will be chasing later today. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yes, posted on here before about this, as I post, still no emails and still no refund yet was promised from Supporter Services that I would be refunded by today. Mystified 

6 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Club is really slow at putting things right - pre paid parking, no emails, SLO still in the dark, what’s the plan? Refund, credit against next season?

They told me cos it was done through a finance company, Now Lee has gone surely the days of excuses are gone.................or are they ? Still not a dicky bird from them. Very poor customer service.

From Jerry SLO via Twitter:

Thanks for the tweet, we've had loads issues with the bank tbh which I believe are sorted.

The ones that paid by card we hold the card details but the administrator of the DD only hold sort code and bank account numbers therefore we have to set supporters up as payees and manually do the refund which the bank wasn't set up to do.  This is now sorted and the process can start I'm told.

so in all honesty I would hope the season card refund money should be back in his account by Tues/weds..  Please let me know either way and if still an issue I can update you.  Cheers Jerry

It's a shame the club cannot just release a statement with the above or email those affected.  

50 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

From Jerry SLO via Twitter:

Thanks for the tweet, we've had loads issues with the bank tbh which I believe are sorted.

The ones that paid by card we hold the card details but the administrator of the DD only hold sort code and bank account numbers therefore we have to set supporters up as payees and manually do the refund which the bank wasn't set up to do.  This is now sorted and the process can start I'm told.

so in all honesty I would hope the season card refund money should be back in his account by Tues/weds..  Please let me know either way and if still an issue I can update you.  Cheers Jerry

It's a shame the club cannot just release a statement with the above or email those affected.  

Agreed, it would save Jerry a lot of hassle! This seems to be affecting a fair few and a clear statement would be great.

Ahh so checked my email ... it bounced.

Have i got this wrong ... seems like the correct email??? 

supporter.services@bristol-sport.co.uk (supporter.services@bristol-sport.co.uk)
Your message was rejected by the recipient's domain because the recipient's email address isn't listed in the domain's directory. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:

16 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Ahh so checked my email ... it bounced.

Have i got this wrong ... seems like the correct email??? 

supporter.services@bristol-sport.co.uk (supporter.services@bristol-sport.co.uk)
Your message was rejected by the recipient's domain because the recipient's email address isn't listed in the domain's directory. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:

I had the identical problem. This is beginning to get monotonous now. Still no e-mail or refunds.

I’ve given up. This is my story.

We have 4 season cards. Mine - full paying adult and U19 and 2 U12s. The kids don’t live with me.

We went for 2 Options 2s for mine and the U19. We thought that when kids aren’t with me we’d all be able to watch the streaming extravaganza.

We got one code. For my card. Nothing at all for the U19. That meant when Toby gets in first I can’t log in. Marvellous.

And the refunds. One email acknowledgment for one request. Nothing for the other.

Despite dipping into my bank account for next seasons cards I’ve had no refund whatsoever.

I’ve emailed @JerrySLO as I don’t twitter. Sadly no reply.

Am I surprised? Nope and as I’ve said I’ve given up waiting - for an email, refund or code.

But I’ll say this. What a ******* shambles ?

3 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

I’ve given up. This is my story.

We have 4 season cards. Mine - full paying adult and U19 and 2 U12s. The kids don’t live with me.

We went for 2 Options 2s for mine and the U19. We thought that when kids aren’t with me we’d all be able to watch the streaming extravaganza.

We got one code. For my card. Nothing at all for the U19. That meant when Toby gets in first I can’t log in. Marvellous.

And the refunds. One email acknowledgment for one request. Nothing for the other.

Despite dipping into my bank account for next seasons cards I’ve had no refund whatsoever.

I’ve emailed @JerrySLO as I don’t twitter. Sadly no reply.

Am I surprised? Nope and as I’ve said I’ve given up waiting - for an email, refund or code.

But I’ll say this. What a ******* shambles ?

To be fair to Jerry I messaged him yesturday and he's looked in to my issue today and replied really quickly and he's been great. I imagine that he's really busy dealing with lots of messages and it seems that there could possibly be lots of different scenarios which the club are having to work through with the banks and/or Cr. Card companies (not excusing the process or the lack of explanation from the club - not down to Jerry to communicaten something like this in my view). Whilst it does take the piss from the club and it shouldn't be taking this long, Jerry has been really helpful.

9 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

To be fair to Jerry I messaged him yesturday and he's looked in to my issue today and replied really quickly and he's been great. I imagine that he's really busy dealing with lots of messages and it seems that there could possibly be lots of different scenarios which the club are having to work through with the banks and/or Cr. Card companies (not excusing the process or the lack of explanation from the club - not down to Jerry to communicaten something like this in my view). Whilst it does take the piss from the club and it shouldn't be taking this long, Jerry has been really helpful.

He was helpful with the Christmas present banner saga too.

But I emailed him some time back and heard nothing.

You’re right. Not his fault but it’s still a ******* shambles. They can take the direct debit this month for next season’s cards but not process refunds for this season, send emails they said they would or codes to watch Lisa and Downsy.....

But hey. Me and the boy have our names on the third shirt....... ?

Archived