IGNORED

Refunds

31 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Or, working in a less than perfect way due to Covid restrictions.

The appalling actions from the club is nothing to do with covid and if anyone starts using that as an excuse that is nothing sure of humiliating and pretty insulting to all of us that have kept things running as close to normal as possible

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

The appalling actions from the club is nothing to do with covid and if anyone starts using that as an excuse that is nothing sure of humiliating and pretty insulting to all of us that have kept things running as close to normal as possible

We only need to think food vouchers to know that global pandemic is not the cause of it's incompetence where customer relations is concerned.

Is anyone else still waiting or am I the last one?

I rang supporter services the other day and spoke to a polite chap who confirmed they processed my refund on the 2nd July but I still haven't had it. Told them the card i paid on had been cancelled so needed to give them new details but he couldn't take them. Said the refund would be rejected by the card company and someone from the club would call me. As at the 6th August I'm still waiting. 

So its taken over a month for any action since they tried to refund me on the 2nd July. Madness.

3 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Is anyone else still waiting or am I the last one?

I rang supporter services the other day and spoke to a polite chap who confirmed they processed my refund on the 2nd July but I still haven't had it. Told them the card i paid on had been cancelled so needed to give them new details but he couldn't take them. Said the refund would be rejected by the card company and someone from the club would call me. As at the 6th August I'm still waiting. 

So its taken over a month for any action since they tried to refund me on the 2nd July. Madness.

Nope, I'm still waiting on the rest of mine! 

Archived