IGNORED

Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day 41

Septic Peg

Just now, collier said:

Their keeper is a passenger in a must win game for us. Realistically if they started with 10 with no keeper and the game had gone exactly as it has, would we have scored??

Yes.

Vyner had a header that went right down the middle of the goal after losing his man.

Just now, collier said:

Their keeper is a passenger in a must win game for us. Realistically if they started with 10 with no keeper and the game had gone exactly as it has, would we have scored??

Season is over hardly a must win, unless you’re on the coaching staff.

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

How do you come up with Massengo, when suggestion proactive changes..? 

Based on what..? ?‍♂️

The thing is I'm not sure what you do do, the gap between Nagy and Smith and the 2 strikers and wingers, is absolutely huge, we need someone in there. 

I would not have COD off as I think hes been good, so probably Wiemann but then who do we put behind the front 2 with no Palmer. Pato maybe? Be interested you could bring Massengo on and stick Nagy in there. 

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Once again no clear ‘identity’ here. 
To be frank, absolute garbage. No quality at all. 

Unfortunately, since the turn of the year that seems to be our identity! 

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yes.

Vyner had a header that went right down the middle of the goal after losing his man.

So you agree about our problems with the first half so far then? 1 header that would have only tricked over the line if they were playing with no keeper. My question was rhetorical in all honesty and it's really sad when someone points out the truth of it!! 

Archived