IGNORED

Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day 41

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

The thing is I'm not sure what you do do, the gap between Nagy and Smith and the 2 strikers and wingers, is absolutely huge, we need someone in there. 

I would not have COD off as I think hes been good, so probably Wiemann but then who do we put behind the front 2 with no Palmer. Pato maybe? Be interested you could bring Massengo on and stick Nagy in there. 

Pato all day long. 

Massengo is a tidy footballer, generally, but has he even produced an assist yet..? Let alone had a shot at goal..! 

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

Unfortunately, since the turn of the year that seems to be our identity! 

Its the only one any of us know thats for sure!

Not a worthy bit of possession or chance on goal in 45 mins. 
So much for ‘going for it’! LJ is so full of sh1t!

Just now, collier said:

So you agree about our problems with the first half so far then? 1 header that would have only tricked over the line if they were playing with no keeper. My question was rhetorical in all honesty and it's really sad when someone points out the truth of it!! 

Yes, I agree we have been really poor at creating anything of note.

Exaggerated hypotheticals aren't really needed to make the criticism though, we can all see that there has been a lack of chances.

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Season is over hardly a must win, unless you’re on the coaching staff.

I agree with you but to put it in black and white, a win put's us 3 points plus goal difference behind top 6. I don't for 1 second think we will reach them but this game is a must win in those term's with 5 games remaining.

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I’m afraid I’ve lost interest and I’m not following the thread or watching the game. 

How are we getting on?

Much worse performance than the first half on Wednesday. 

Baker has been our best player, got into decent wide areas a few times but the cross quality has been dreadful.

Just now, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Good job there's no supporters, because there would be a lot of half time boos for that performance. The players look totally bereft of confidence

That would help then..! 

Archived