IGNORED

Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day 41

Septic Peg

I've got it figured out. 

We need a Caddy. We have some of the best " Clubs in the bag" in the league. We need someone to tell LJ how and when to use them. 

Or maybe a carpenter that has the right tools to put round pegs into round holes.

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

How do you come up with Massengo, when suggestion proactive changes..? 

Based on what..? ?‍♂️

It's fairly clear that we're losing the midfield. Cardiff are certainly outnumbering us in central areas.

The chances are that if it continues in that vein we'll fall further back and perhaps lose the initiative even more, eventually conceding.

Put on Radio Bristol, listening to some halftime analysis now, Owers spot on as he is often is.

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Interesting that if fans were there it would probably be the undoubted negative atmosphere that this would be blamed on. 

At least theres no excuses now we're playing in a controlled environment.

This is all about on-pitch affairs. LJ cannot blame his shortcomings on anyone except himself here. Let down tactically? Players looking psychologically weak? Displaying poor social skills and body language?

It's on him now.

9 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Oh my God Korey! What is going on with him. And maybe someone shout man on too. Poor.

Players don't seem interested at all. It's not like they can't make themselves heard is it!! 

9 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

How was Morrison not booked for going through the back but Smith got booked for nothing 

Continuity, very poor from the ref. To be fair to him though, he probably fell asleep running around the pitch after that first half.

Need one of Daddy's hand grenades....

Just now, cityloyal473 said:

LJ has to say we can make the playoffs.  Without that the season is over. 

I understand but if he says it he has to believe it - a team in the top six , six points ahead of us. He simply has to win , but we’re slow , no urgency

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's fairly clear that we're losing the midfield. Cardiff are certainly outnumbering us in central areas.

The chances are that if it continues in that vein we'll fall further back and perhaps lose the initiative even more, eventually conceding.

Put on Radio Bristol, listening to some halftime analysis now, Owers spot on as he is often is.

Owers definitely knows the game

Genuine simple question - What is our plan for scoring goals with this side/system?

We have arguably two of the best strikers in the league (with another on the bench) but just have no creativity throughout the rest of the side to create chances for them.

I think O'Dowda is having a good game and put in a few inviting crosses but we can't just rely on him creativity wise - he has one assist all year. You look across the rest of the side and you have a centre back (Vyner) playing right back who can't cross for toffee. Weimann cutting in from the right having one of his 'headless chicken' games but can never be classed as ''creative' even at him best. Nagy and Smith both good at linking play but not players to thread through that final pass.

It's a must win game so have to score. What is LJ's plan to do so?

Once again so frustrating and predictably poor.

Ending on a positive, a top half from Baker there, he's been top drawer!

11 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Crap but I wish Alan Parry would shut the **** up

To be fair, I think he’s bored stiff. 

The standard of football is dire. 

Weimann - struth! 

This is what happens when you give brownie points for being ‘busy bees’. Everyone just runs around like headless chickens. Oh for someone, on and off the field, to tell the players to use their brains. Create space, offer a pass.... ******** basics.

15 minutes ago, lenred said:

Yes I appreciate it isn’t high up the list!  Looks amateurish though imho. 

Yes I know what you mean, was it the season before last we had 3 club badges on the go in the same season, the coat of arms, the away shirt robin and then the launch of the new robin. That must be a first for a club.

1 minute ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Wowsers arent we tosh.. 

I'm bloody ill, but this is soul destroyingly bad

Baker and Wells maybe shining lights

Sorry LJ your time is up. 

I sorted that for you........have we scored yet

Archived