IGNORED

Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day 41

Septic Peg

I've got a mate who, like me, has various friends who play small gigs in DIY bands. Some of those bands are great and some of them are terrible. My mate has worked out a trick for how to pretend to compliment a band he doesn't like by saying something that sounds complimentary but, when you think about it, doesn't really mean he enjoyed it. What he says is "Wow! You've got a lot of energy".

On which note, "Wow! Weimann's got a lot of energy."

Just now, Portland Bill said:

It’s hard to believe these two sides are in the upper reaches of the Championship, the football on show is absolute rubbish. Zero fluidity to the game. 

Perhaps this is LJ's new tactic.

Bring teams down to our level and then beat them, as we have far greater experience of playing rubbish.

18 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's fairly clear that we're losing the midfield. Cardiff are certainly outnumbering us in central areas.

The chances are that if it continues in that vein we'll fall further back and perhaps lose the initiative even more, eventually conceding.

Put on Radio Bristol, listening to some halftime analysis now, Owers spot on as he is often is.

I just don't think that Massengo effects the game much. He's certainly not a practive option. 

12 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I can’t remember the last time, that after a City match, I thought to myself / said to others “Their keeper had a good game today”.

It must be years now.

We simply do not work ANY opposition keeper.

Stoke game last season

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

I just don't think that Massengo effects the game much. He's certainly not a practive option. 

At the moment , do any of players?

Just now, BCFC Grim said:

Half these players look like they have won a competition to play on that pitch. Utterly pitiful.

The other half won second prize in the same competition.

Archived