IGNORED

Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day 41

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Korey skating on the thinnest of ice now. That was a final warning from a lenient ref.

I would say the ref had a look at the first half booking and said to Smith that he got it wrong. If he hadn't there is no way he booked him for the first one and didn't book him for that. Right decision imo. 

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

I think what makes it even worse is that, against Forest, we literally played into their game plan. They wanted us to attack them and dominate possession on the basis that they could nullify us, stop us from creating and grab something against the run of play. 

It's terrifying that he thinks that "falling into the exact trap that the opposition is trying to lure us into" is a good performance. It's like going on a date with someone who comes back to your house, has sex with you and - when you wake up the next morning - has stolen your jewellery, cash and bank cards and comforting yourself with the fact that "at least they wanted to have sex with me"...

Could be worse

They come back to your house, don't have sex but still steal your jewellery, cash and bank cards!

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I just don't think that Massengo effects the game much. He's certainly not a practive option. 

Proactive may not be right. Left field I should've said.

Don't underestimate the effect a genuine 3rd CM can have. He'd enable us to match up and  his energy.

Smith got a final warning didn't he, already on a booking. Rowe as 3rd CM?

Archived