IGNORED

Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day 41

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Not Taylor Moore or the main commentator, but who is that other bloke? Annoying at ****!

Really enthusiastic and cheerful even after that Benkovic over head kick. Very positive about the effort!

Taylor Moore sounds far more gutted.

He says Cardiff stole the points!

Stole!! Like they were ours to begin with?

Yeah you can hear that Taylor really cares doesn't he.

I suppose thats one positive.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not Taylor Moore or the main commentator, but who is that other bloke? Annoying as ****!

Really enthusiastic and cheerful even after that Benkovic over head kick. Very positive about the effort!

Taylor Moore sounds far more gutted.

Taylor Moore has been the only enjoyable bit about watching this.  Hope we can hold onto him for years to come

Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Something is seriously wrong if he hangs on to his job here, hes improved us each season, but i see a staleness that will only result in a relegation battle next season

Not sure it would even be much of a battle tbh.

1 minute ago, Mr Hankey said:

Something is seriously wrong if he hangs on to his job here, hes improved us each season, but i see a staleness that will only result in a relegation battle next season

I'm not sure how he will face the players on Monday and maintain credibility. If he stays then I think our pulling power for summer recruitment will be affected.

I’m going to say it...I’m almost glad we lost.

If we’d won today it would have increased the chances of LJ staying, and would have done nothing to address the abject inconsistency in our performances and the total lack of any cohesive strategy towards our playing style, formation, tactics and personnel.

It’s very obviously time for a change and this result may well be for the greater good.

8 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

This is what Tomlin can do, too good a player for LJ to cope with, letting him go was his biggest mistake of many 

Now now, just because he has turned himself around in the last couple of years doesn’t mean he wasn’t a complete car crash when he was with us.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Congratulations to the people who wanted us to lose, you must be delighted. 

I would say that you were touched if you put money on us actually getting a result against a cohesive organised if somewhat uninspiring team. Frankly we've been poor since Jan, bottom of the form table. Can't remember the last time we looked like scoring. Something's got to change, and if this is the result that acts as the catalyst then great. 

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

Even in our relegation season I was keen to watch every minute of every match. 

Now I find myself doing other tasks because that little is happening.

I filled out a good part of a job application in this one.

Was it a job application for a football manager by any chance ?

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Was that to LJ? Thought he may have been joking with his bench but even funnier if to LJ ?

To be fair on review he has said ‘sub me off’ whilst laughing and making the gesture and looking towards the dug outs - I took it as being towards LJ (wouldn’t blame him) but it may not be - inconclusive evidence but it looked like it! 

Archived