IGNORED

Eliasson - Conspiracy Theory No18463

Davefevs

Yeah I can see this tbh.  Think it's pretty inevitable he'll be sold this summer (rather than lost for nothing next summer) so makes sense that he wouldn't want to play now.  It's disappointing but it's the business.

Or could just be a genuine injury like.  Who knows

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Eliasson is off.  Hasn’t featured since the transfer window opened (01.07).  Deal lined up?  Doesn’t want to risk injury ahead of completing his move?

Im on one today ?

Your fingers must have been itching during the lockdown ?

If he has one year on his contract and wants to go, do we even want to play him now we are effectively out of the play-off race?

It doesn't tell us anything about our future plans and we don't want him picking up a long-term injury any more than he does. Might be a mutual thing rather than him not wanting to play?

He does not get in the team even If he is nr one in assist leauge. The manager dont want to play him, why should he stay in City? Think Niclas realised that COD is a far better player, he he. Think Niclas knows that he never will be in the starting eleven, offcause he should move on and play in a Club that wants him.

2 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Can’t blame the bloke

Cant blame any player wanting to leave under Johnson 

.... and this is the problem with sticking with Johnson, even to the end of the season.

Get rid of him now and appoint a good replacement and we might have a chance of convincing some neglected players that they could still have a future here.

With Johnson in charge, no chance ?

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Eliasson is off.  Hasn’t featured since the transfer window opened (01.07).  Deal lined up?  Doesn’t want to risk injury ahead of completing his move?

Im on one today ?

Another piece of great forward planning  by our club.........although who could blame Elliason for wanting out.  Great shame.

1 hour ago, ChubStixx said:

He's better off out of it. Watch him really excel at another club!

Not so sure of that myself....bit of a one trick pony.  (quick step over, run 3 yds , cross the ball). Any decent defender should be able to stop him.

Glad to be proved wrong though.

8 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Not so sure of that myself....bit of a one trick pony.  (quick step over, run 3 yds , cross the ball). Any decent defender should be able to stop him.

He's so quick you can't stop it though. Won't be able to do it for a massive club but will certainly excel at a club such as Burnley who love quick balls into the box and knock downs. 

16 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Second most assists in the whole league and you get posts like this.

You are already proven well wrong.

1 hour ago, Sir Geoff said:

Great trick though. 

There were no tricks on display today..

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Im on one today ?

probably true. he has a very active agent who was clearly touting him earlier in the January window.

Why would he stay - randomly rotated in and out of a squad that is not doing so well

3 hours ago, mozo said:

I'm not claiming to be ITK but I heard from a good source that Elliasson is a shape-shifting lizard hellbent on world domination.

In the words of Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine :

”and David Icke says” 

1 hour ago, Sir Geoff said:

Hmm, seems to have done well this season assists wise. One of those players where you know what he’s going to do but defenders most of the time can’t stop it happening.

If we appointed a manager that shows our intent next season I can see Eliasson being an integral part. Same as Palmer and Paterson, feel they just need to be released and able to play free flowing football. The midfield behind them in Smith and Nagy slow the play down too much and stop that from happening, when they do get the ball they are surrounded by defenders and their job just became 10x harder. 

The one thing that has consistently annoyed me this season is the lack of positive passes and touches. Rarely have I seen one of our midfielders play the ball along the floor through an opposition ‘line’ 

Archived