IGNORED

Johnson out

Red Army 75

Gotta go and now. Have always supported him up to this point. He's had time to take stock during lockdown, he has a fully fit squad to choose from (by far the best squad we've had in my time of watching city) and we still serve up utter dross.

Sorry Mr Johnson but your time is up!

Just a few short weeks ago we were discussing would we want City to win promotion with no fans in attendance,well i think we can safely put that debate in the the bin.

This dismal attritional football has been going on for 18 months getting progressively worse .

I can find no positives,no excitement, no flair and no progression .

Time for a change we must recruit an experienced manager with promotion on his CV - step forward Chris Hughton

One reason I think he needs to go now is the fact that there’ll only be about a month between this season and next. So there’s no lengthy pre-season for a new manager to be brought in and acclimate etc. The longer we wait the more we’re shooting ourselves in the feet (again). 

Just now, Wade Wilson said:

One reason I think he needs to go now is the fact that there’ll only be about a month between this season and next. So there’s no lengthy pre-season for a new manager to be brought in and acclimate etc. The longer we wait the more we’re shooting ourselves in the feet (again). 

Very true.  With a new manager these next 5 games are our pre-season. 

A local derby game and I couldn't even be bothered to watch or check for updates, just seen the result.

I have held a season ticket for 25 years, unless they sack him I can no longer be bothered to attend or fund the club with my money, many feel the same.  

My biggest gripe with LJ- and I have quite a few!

He does not learn. He cannot learn- we see the same recurring issues which were minor things to be tweaked when things were going well cropping up time after time after time- and now they're glaring problems!!

When things are seemingly going well- take the start of the season, or even November/December or even the winning run, 5 in 6/6 in 8, these papered over cracks. Particularly the last one.

Cracks were papered over- we could see we were being outplayed ion some key areas often, time to build from a position of strength!! Except he didn't, and things have unravelled from there.

Okay my second line can be qualified with he does not want to learn perhaps, he is stubborn enough to believe if he keeps going it'll all come right. Managers have a huge self-belief, they need it. They need the ego- LJ is no different.

19 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Congratulations to the people who wanted us to lose.

I don't think people want us to lose buddy.....we're just becoming used to doing so......if this were a business and it was losing money.....you'd make changes to rectify your issue or risk failure.....

This is really no different.

I'm not for wishing a person to lose their job.....merely asking them to do the job better. 

As I've said before everywhere else in the club we are getting better 

Stadium

Fan base

Infrastructure 

Training ground 

Playing squad

Everywhere has improved apart from the coaching staff. That has stayed still or actually stagnated it is so glaringly obvious. He has reached his level which is league 1 or lower championship at best and he reached that some time ago.

When there is something riding on a match we just don't have that killer instinct.

The writings been on the wall for some time.

Even as long ago as a FA Cup tie with Liverpool as a carrot he couldn't inspire of have the tactical nouse to outwit his lower league opposite number.

SL is astute as if he can turn it around he will have saved himself a packet but as with his father before him when he ran out of ideas he had to make the call.

The time is now.

We need a statement coach to lead a revolution just like the rugby has done with Pat Lam. 

2 minutes ago, Swede said:

As I've said before everywhere else in the club we are getting better 

Stadium

Fan base

Infrastructure 

Training ground 

Playing squad

Everywhere has improved apart from the coaching staff. That has stayed still or actually stagnated it is so glaringly obvious. He has reached his level which is league 1 or lower championship at best and he reached that some time ago.

When there is something riding on a match we just don't have that killer instinct.

The writings been on the wall for some time.

Even as long ago as a FA Cup tie with Liverpool as a carrot he couldn't inspire of have the tactical nouse to outwit his lower league opposite number.

SL is astute as if he can turn it around he will have saved himself a packet but as with his father before him when he ran out of ideas he had to make the call.

The time is now.

We need a statement coach to lead a revolution just like the rugby has done with Pat Lam. 

"We need a statement coach to lead a revolution just like the rugby has done with Pat Lam" - i wonder if they want to swap?

Archived