IGNORED

Johnson out

Red Army 75

7 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

i think if they are planning to make a change now is the perfect time to now someone to review the squad and plan for the summer, im not an LG boo boy but i the last 3 games we have looked a spent force unable to pick a wining team. with regret i think its time for Lee to go.

Its not just in the last 3 games. No win in 9.

1 minute ago, Corsham Ed said:

Time to go and get the Tinman in for the remaining games.

Been there seen that dunit!!!

serious progress is needed to build a first team and serious support in the sqaud!

WOLVES 20 PLAYERS ALL SEASON, try that for a project instead, rather than an absolutely fire and inexperienced management/coaching team and 50+average squad players and journeymen with all their potential and ability coached out of them

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

We COULD beat Hull who are the only team with a worse recent record than us. If LJ gets one victory, we're stuck with him.

Act now, Johnson out! Give the new man a few live games to assess the current squad ready for next season.

Yep we will prob beat hull as they are dreadful 

The stat about wolves only using 20 players all season and the amount of changes LJ has made in the last 4 games is shocking.

I will never criticise the Lansdown family because of what they have done for my football club,but please please please if one of you are reading any of these threads tonight do what’s needs doing.

To Lee Johnson thank you for some good times especially that cup run but do the decent thing and leave the club you say you support with your head held high knowing you did your best.

ctid

12 minutes ago, Lez said:

Yep we will prob beat hull as they are dreadful 

That's the problem Lez, beat them and johnson survives. Needs to go now.

I haven't enjoyed Johnson ball for over a year now so have wanted him gone for some time. At least I'm consistent like a few others that were shouted down earlier this season. No 'told you so' from me to anyone but even the most rose tinted supporters can't back him now surely?

13 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Been there seen that dunit!!!

serious progress is needed to build a first team and serious support in the sqaud!

WOLVES 20 PLAYERS ALL SEASON, try that for a project instead, rather than an absolutely fire and inexperienced management/coaching team and 50+average squad players and journeymen with all their potential and ability coached out of them

Spot on about Wolves.  Plus Leeds with a similar sized squad.

I have never called for a managers head to roll and I won't change that now. What I am unable to do is defend the current management team who seem to be like rabbits in the headlights. In the four games since the lockdown we've been out thought and outclassed,our game plan has been so predictable and chopping and changing the starting 11 is no help at all.

If Steve Lansdown is going to ring the changes then I hope it's sooner rather than later to give a new man chance to assess what we need for next season.  I also hope that Mark Ashton has identified a replacement that will not only take us further than LJ, but will also be comfortable with the clubs buying and selling policy so there will be no meltdown when we sell our better players.

Some on here have been obsessed with Lee Johnson getting sacked and at times some of the criticism has been extremely unfair. But when you go from being a point and one place off the top six  then 4 games later being 9 points off and dropped to 12th speaks for itself. We don't have a divine right to win games or gain promotion but as fans we should have the right to demand the best from our team, but these last 4 game have been painful to watch.

I have calmed down and after carefully considering all the aspects I can draw a conclusion! 

Lee needs more money and players. The support of the board has been poor...why has LJ not be given billions rather than the paltry multi millions. 

it’s obvious! LJ in! Get your check book out Steve!

He’s Your man, spending (blowing) your money!

19 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

We COULD beat Hull who are the only team with a worse recent record than us. If LJ gets one victory, we're stuck with him.

Act now, Johnson out! Give the new man a few live games to assess the current squad ready for next season.

Hulls last 6....4 points, Citys last 6....2 points ?

No manager should ever  survive a run as bad as the one we have been on in 2020, now is the perfect time to get rid to give someone a few games to look at the players before the new season, if the chairman dose nothing then all it dose is add to those saying all he wants is mid table in the championship, worring times 

Just now, winsaw said:

No manager should ever  survive a run as bad as the one we have been on in 2020, now is the perfect time to get rid to give someone a few games to look at the players before the new season, if the chairman dose nothing then all it dose is add to those saying all he wants is mid table in the championship, worring times 

Spot on! Act now and use the remaining games positively.

Archived