IGNORED

The unofficial Lee Johnson Post-match press conference prediction thread...

LondonBristolian

1. We worked hard.

2. It was a good performance and the lads are improving all the time.

3. We deserved the win but were again undone by an individual error.

4. There's still five games left so we just have to do what we can.

5. We've lost four in a row but, with each performance, we're getting closer to a win.

6. Can't say anything on the Kasey Palmer situation.

The same one as after the Forest game .

We were unlucky. Matched up to a very good side in the top six . 

A good performance but the result is disappointing. The signs are there . We’re going on a run.

We need to keep the faith .

It’s a bit like ‘ So, Mrs Lincoln , apart from that what did you think of the show ‘ 

I hope we are in talks for a new coaching team.

12 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

8. Benkovic should score that header - if he does we win the game and I can’t legislate for individual mistakes 

Its horrific that I actually considered the above likely.

If he does... I have no words.

He will moan about the chance from Benkovic and call the Smithies save a worldie. Both valid points tbf. Then will just bemoan our luck and go on about how good they are and how close we are but are ‘lacking that little bit of belief’ or some such bullshit

"of course I'm dissapointed, even my dissapointment is dissapointed. We tried hard to commit to the zone of tinkering just outside the up, down re-entry channels but never quite managed to over pressure their players. I saw enough in the players hair styles to know we can create chances and are snipping away at a rhythm and blues, we'll, rhythm and reds plan. We can still make the play offs if we up our entry output in to input. I don't want to single out individual players but I thought our forwards looked off colour, our midfield with the exception of O'Dowda looked out of sorts and the defence failed to live up to my standards. We clean ourselves off and go again"

Archived