IGNORED

Post match interview: I can’t wait.

Fordy62

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

This has become more fun than the football hasn’t it?

I’m going to bet he’s going to say that while the play offs are mathematically possible, he still believes. 

Either that or it’ll be a no show. 

No show i recon. Probably send out one of the ballboys.

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’m going to bet he’s going to say that while the play offs are mathematically possible, he still believes. 

"I've been lowering my standards, but we're failing to reach them."

'i was pleased with the performance blah blah...worked hard..blah blah..still possible if we win all 23 remaining games..blah blah.. final third..blah blah'

not

' i have no clue what to do, results point to the fact that my time is probably up, and i should step away. I will consider my position and resign on Monday'

“A touch of quality from their lad Tomlin, if only we had a player like that, we need to work in the transfer market get trading.... oh and something about the ref, Trust, players fault, fans not good enough, I did all I could do and I’ve got a PowerPoint ready to confirm that to Jonny and Steve” 

You're probably listen to the same drivel it was down to the players not concentrating and the will have to work harder on the training ground! He needs to go and Lansdown needs to take a chance on someone who has drive, tactically aware,  can attract some decent signings and take you to the next level 

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Surely this is it for him , if he’s still here after today he’s definitely plowing steve lansdowns wife

I know it won’t happen but..........

”it’s the fans I feel sorry for, for too long I have been a very bad  Manager, but, it’s come to the point where I have to admit I’m a total clown, with that in mind I’ve sent my CV to Gerry Cottle - see you in the big top soon!”

“There were some real positives to take from today’s game. I thought we were in possession when in position. We were comfortable playing across the back. We were unlucky with our box entries and we worked really hard during our water breaks. I had to change formation 16 times today to give us the edge (haha) and then Cardiff scored against the run of play. Anyway we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and we go again in training on Monday”

11 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Johnson Bingo

Played good stuff.... 

Lots of positives....

One moment of loss of concentration... 

Equally matched them...

First goal always crucial in a Derby....

Sorry, but I had to err, borrow some of your material for RB just now.

Archived