IGNORED

Post match interview: I can’t wait.

Fordy62

7 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

“There were some real positives to take from today’s game. I thought we were in possession when in position. We were comfortable playing across the back. We were unlucky with our box entries and we worked really hard during our water breaks. I had to change formation 16 times today to give us the edge (haha) and then Cardiff scored against the run of play. Anyway we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and we go again in training on Monday”

Congratulations, you've got the job!!!

Just now, WarksRobin said:

Gary O Neil on City “they looked a bit lost today. Valid point about losing players. Subs were poor.”

Speaks very well. And fair and balanced. Although he thinks LJ will be given a chance to start next season; I’m not so sure. 

1 minute ago, WarksRobin said:

Sky pundits have just said they think LJ is doing a poor job but isn’t under immediate pressure

Who would want to come here, to play or manage? Eddie Nketiah says a little prayer every night before bed

Just now, eardun said:

Speaks very well. And fair and balanced. Although he thinks LJ will be given a chance to start next season; I’m not so sure. 

Feels like he is sitting on the fence - for obvious reasons I guess - but wants to say more.  

Just now, lenred said:

Feels like he is sitting on the fence - for obvious reasons I guess - but wants to say more.  

I didn’t think that. He also said the owner’s patience will run out at some point but he didn’t think it would be this season. 

Archived