Post match interview: I can’t wait.

Fordy62

7 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

“There were some real positives to take from today’s game. I thought we were in possession when in position. We were comfortable playing across the back. We were unlucky with our box entries and we worked really hard during our water breaks. I had to change formation 16 times today to give us the edge (haha) and then Cardiff scored against the run of play. Anyway we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and we go again in training on Monday”

Congratulations, you've got the job!!!

He can't say we deserved more, because I think they were the more dangerous team.

We got away with it a few times in the first half. And the Bentley save second half.

I know its defenders doing their jobs, and Bentley doing his job.

But we just looked far weaker in defending set pieces. And far more weak in open play defensively, certainly first half.

We did the right thing going for it, which really won them the game. But 0-0 would have been worthless because of our awful form.

We play like a team designed to win battles when we don't have many of those types of players.

We have small neat players, yet we smash it long to Fam.

Just now, WarksRobin said:

Gary O Neil on City “they looked a bit lost today. Valid point about losing players. Subs were poor.”

Speaks very well. And fair and balanced. Although he thinks LJ will be given a chance to start next season; I’m not so sure. 

Just now, eardun said:

Speaks very well. And fair and balanced. Although he thinks LJ will be given a chance to start next season; I’m not so sure. 

Feels like he is sitting on the fence - for obvious reasons I guess - but wants to say more.