IGNORED

Question

GTFABM

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

Agreed. Can I just cancel my direct debit now? Or no?

Exactly had a email from the club saying money would be taken this month but i am not interested one but in watching another season of that and paying alot for the ‘privilege’ of doing so

5 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

@JerrySLO is it too late to cancel my season ticket for next season? Genuine question so would appreciate an answer

Me too as well Jerry. After seventy years of supporting City from top of the First down to 92nd, this is the most clueless manager we have ever had. I refuse to waste time watching City if he is still around next season.

@JerrySLO

1 minute ago, GTFABM said:

Exactly had a email from the club saying money would be taken this month but i am not interested one but in watching another season of that and paying alot for the ‘privilege’ of doing so

I love supporting City.

But I can make much better use of my times actually playing football than watching this at the moment for another 12 months.

If there was a sense of comradeship, togetherness, effort, or cohesion - fantastic. However there is nothing of the sort.

We have a good squad. But not a team. Individuals but not a group. No tactics, just a... thing.

This season has been nothing of the sort and got progressively worse since October.

And the second half of the season before this season.

And before that.

And before that.

Its just tiresome at this stage.

Once shame on me, 4 times...? With multiple different squads, fitness coaches, tactics?

Only one common denominator in that. Fans and Management.

News Flash - can't blame fans now LJ.

6 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Is this the only way to make the club to listen to its fanbase, tempted to cancel the direct debit myself.

Sticks and stones as they say....words wont hurt too much.

2 minutes ago, Fuber said:

I love supporting City.

But I can make much better use of my times actually playing football than watching this at the moment for another 12 months.

If there was a sense of comradeship, togetherness, effort, or cohesion - fantastic. However there is nothing of the sort.

We have a good squad. But not a team. Individuals but not a group. No tactics, just a... thing.

This season has been nothing of the sort and got progressively worse since October.

And the second half of the season before this season.

And before that.

And before that.

Its just tiresome at this stage.

Once shame on me, 4 times...? With multiple different squads, fitness coaches, tactics?

Only one common denominator in that. Fans and Management.

News Flash - can't blame fans now LJ.

Thats exactly it. I am getting on a bit now ? and gave up playing to watch city but might come out of retirement for a few seasons. I love everything about football and going to games etc but i cannot watch football like that it is soul destroying

Just now, Badger08 said:

Oh stop it hahahahaha. 

You think Benny was better than LJ. 

I think it's time for Johnson to leave, but stop talking absolute nonsense. 

Pulis? O’Driscoll?

Both blundering around in the bottom half of League One whilst failing to beat the likes of Colchester, Orient & Shrewsbury at home?

Time for LJ to go, but absolutely nonsense to read pathetic stuff like this..

1 minute ago, Badger08 said:

Oh stop it hahahahaha. 

You think Benny was better than LJ. 

I think it's time for Johnson to leave, but stop talking absolute nonsense. 

He has to go by Wednesday but yes agree with you In my lifetime their has been

Mcinnes, o’driscoll, lennartson, Coppell, lumsden, osman, Smith And let’s not forget pulis

some people seriously go over the top

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Pulis? O’Driscoll?

Both blundering around in the bottom half of League One whilst failing to beat the likes of Colchester, Orient & Shrewsbury at home?

Time for LJ to go, but absolutely nonsense to read pathetic stuff like this..

O'Driscoll had to oversee a huge turnaround in staff.

Still signed the likes of Flint, Pack, Williams, JET.

Sadly he simply couldn't turnaround the squad to his style of play and he was never a pragmatist.

His sacking was understandable for the start we had.

He wasn't four years into a spell in charge having spent over £50m in transfer fees.

I would like to hear a statement from the board about the shocking downturn in form ( results, performances and entertainment) and what they intend to do about it. If that isn’t forthcoming I will cancel our cards and be happy to do battle with BCFC should they take it further. 

I just want to warn you all that if you cancel your DDs the club will ban you from using DD in the future. It happened to me a few years ago. I lost my job before the first payment was due so contacted the club and said it was unaffordable for me and was told fine but you are now banned from using DD. 

21 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

@JerrySLO is it too late to cancel my season ticket for next season? Genuine question so would appreciate an answer

If you find out how to do it mate, then let me know, because I’m literally feeling sick of the thought of sitting through this shit next season.

My wife has given up hers now, but after a lot of soul searching, I renewed to keep my seat.

Ffs, what the **** was I thinking of? ?

2 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

I just want to warn you all that if you cancel your DDs the club will ban you from using DD in the future. It happened to me a few years ago. I lost my job before the first payment was due so contacted the club and said it was unaffordable for me and was told fine but you are now banned from using DD. 

Thats what i am worries about. I love City just hate this football at the moment. Will 100% want to return so don’t want to burn my bridges. Will pay a cancellation fee if thats what it comes to just don’t want to fork out hundreds of pounds and hate every second of going. I actually go to enjoy the football and like to analyse tactics and formation like a boring old fart not just soak up the atmosphere and ciders

Just now, GTFABM said:

Thats what i am worries about. I love City just hate this football at the moment. Will 100% want to return so don’t want to burn my bridges. Will pay a cancellation fee if thats what it comes to just don’t want to fork out hundreds of pounds and hate every second of going. I actually go to enjoy the football and like to analyse tactics and formation like a boring old fart not just soak up the atmosphere and ciders

I feel for you mate I really do. I can buy a season ticket but just not use the instalments. What annoyed me was my reason was legitimate. I genuinely could no longer afford it but no compassion was shown.

If the season starts behind closed doors the club will have to surely offer the same options we’ve just been given ! If LJ is still there , there will be a deluge of refund requests from those who didn’t opt for that this time round !! 

I didn’t renew as I’d already seen enough of this tosh to tell me what was coming. I stupidly opted for the BCFC tv game pass option for the remaining games as my boy wanted to watch and I regret that.

its time for us all to vote with our wallets and purses as it’s the only thing the lansdowns will take note of.

if he’s still here next season he may well take us back to league one. 

1 minute ago, weepywall said:

I think if you cancel a DD it could cause problems with credit rating etc, fairly certain you enter a contract and not that easy to get out of.

This.

If you’ve chosen the credit agreement option it is (like a mobile phone contract), a formal credit item. As such, if you choose to cancel your direct debit, it will be reported as a “non pay” for each month you don’t pay it. The more months you don’t pay, the worse it will be

48 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

I feel for you mate I really do. I can buy a season ticket but just not use the instalments. What annoyed me was my reason was legitimate. I genuinely could no longer afford it but no compassion was shown.

delete thread all is right in the world again ?

Archived