IGNORED

Who next? (Merged)

Luxo Jr.

5 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

If not him, then Steve Jones or Glen Matlock.

“I don’t want a LJ at Ashton

I wanna go for a new person

I wanna see Paul Cookie

Because he’s got a reasonable pedigree”

And then some stuff about a defensive waaaaaaalllll

Warnock has grown on me as in recent years I thought he was a total ass but having seen  some of the behind the scenes clips of how he manages and motivates his teams I think he is exactly what I think we need

He is an out and out winner and gets his players in the same mind set

He has stated his admiration for SL and the club many times and if there is one club I think he would come to instead of retiring then it’s us

If not him then Chris Hughton or Paul Cook who both have that ability to motivate players and play good football that wins games and gets promoted 

1 minute ago, INCRED said:

Warnock has grown on me as in recent years I thought he was a total ass but having seen  some of the behind the scenes clips of how he manages and motivates his teams I think he is exactly what I think we need

He has stated his admiration for SL and the club many times and if there is one club I think he would come to instead of retiring then it’s us

If not him then Chris Hughton or Paul Cook who both have that ability to motivate players and play good football that wins games and gets promoted 

He took over Boro a week a go

Just now, INCRED said:

Might be wrong but I always got the impression Lansdown didn’t really like Colin. 

Warnock has been complimentary to us and SL over the years, even after taking a punch or two, but don’t think it was ever reciprocal?

Wtf are these Nigel Clough shouts ?

Archived